TEAM DARK SIDE(T*D*S) Official Thread

• Thread starter Nickrows
  • 3,667 comments
Netherlands Antilles
Curacao
minedragon
Someone check out my mustang time and see if it's up to par( 1 min tune )

for 1 min tune it's great... but with your skills you're entering the 9 sec soon
mine runs 9.952 since the day I tuned it, hmmm maybe 1 or 2 months ago

United States
sylva,NC
Hyperspeedbright
minedragon
for 1 min tune it's great... but with your skills you're entering the 9 sec soon
mine runs 9.952 since the day I tuned it, hmmm maybe 1 or 2 months ago

9.952 nice:) I got some work to do. I think I over tuned it if that makes sense. The numbers are heavy on it.

United States
United States
corvetterider69
hey i am working on a gt by citroen i am running a time of 9.709 and i got a feeling that i will do better can anyone conferm that

Last edited:
Netherlands Antilles
Curacao
minedragon
hey i am working on a gt by citroen i am running a time of 9.709 and i got a feeling that i will do better can anyone conferm that

got no idea... but just checked the leaderboard which is on hold, there's only one time registered of 9.680

X3sgteX

Senior Dragger
Premium
United States
Kansas
x3SGTEx

You have the electric or v8 one? I was running a really high 9.59x full rev outa the v8 one.

United States
United States
corvetterider69
ok i know this is going to a dum and noobish question bur i am a very picky person me and lightspeed when over my aventador and got it running good i ran a time of 8.997 but it is not very consitan is it my tune or just me

United States
sylva,NC
Hyperspeedbright
Corvetterider69
ok i know this is going to a dum and noobish question bur i am a very picky person me and lightspeed when over my aventador and got it running good i ran a time of 8.997 but it is not very consitan is it my tune or just me

We will go over it again. That was just a quick tune to get you under 9 sec

There will be a team Meeting/Tryouts on October 13 at 10:00PM EST. Members Try to be there, if not I will inform you on any changes or new members. I know this is a new drag team and you might be on the fence about joining. For the ones on the fence, I would say come out and let me show you what I got and viscera. I'm looking forward to making this a drag team that everybody will know and respect, even if you are not a member of GTplanet.:) let's have some fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

amg63

(Banned)
Germany
benz factory
Hyperspeed
There will be a team Meeting/Tryouts on October 13 at 10:00PM. Members Try to be there, if not I will inform you on any changes or new members. I know this is a new drag team and you might be on the fence about joining. For the ones on the fence, I would say come out and let me show you what I got and viscera. I'm looking forward to making this a drag team that everybody will know and respect, even if you are not a member of GTplanet.:) let's have some fun.

What time zone?
I'm a sultan - but it'd be helpful for other people to know :)

United States
United States
corvetterider69
so i was raceing on line and i made a complet fool out of this kid he was running a gto and saying how fast it was and he won a pinks race against a enzo and saying he won but yet he couldnt keep up with my gt citron so ya :crazy:

United States
sylva,NC
Hyperspeedbright
Corvetterider69
so i was raceing on line and i made a complet fool out of this kid he was running a gto and saying how fast it was and he won a pinks race against a enzo and saying he won but yet he couldnt keep up with my gt citron so ya :crazy:

Good job vette:) I like when a teammate can show someone up with their speed and not their mouth.. I appreciate your proactive messages about the tryouts. Thanks.

United States
United States
corvetterider69
Good job vette:) I like when a teammate can show someone up with their speed and not their mouth.. I appreciate your proactive messages about the tryouts. Thanks.

y thank you i was up late and figured y not promote our teem this is what this website is for