TEAM DARK SIDE(T*D*S) Official Thread

• Thread starter Nickrows
  • 3,667 comments
minedragon
for 1 min tune it's great... but with your skills you're entering the 9 sec soon
mine runs 9.952 since the day I tuned it, hmmm maybe 1 or 2 months ago

9.952 nice:) I got some work to do. I think I over tuned it if that makes sense. The numbers are heavy on it.

hey i am working on a gt by citroen i am running a time of 9.709 and i got a feeling that i will do better can anyone conferm that

Last edited:
hey i am working on a gt by citroen i am running a time of 9.709 and i got a feeling that i will do better can anyone conferm that

You have the electric or v8 one? I was running a really high 9.59x full rev outa the v8 one.

ok i know this is going to a dum and noobish question bur i am a very picky person me and lightspeed when over my aventador and got it running good i ran a time of 8.997 but it is not very consitan is it my tune or just me

Corvetterider69
ok i know this is going to a dum and noobish question bur i am a very picky person me and lightspeed when over my aventador and got it running good i ran a time of 8.997 but it is not very consitan is it my tune or just me

We will go over it again. That was just a quick tune to get you under 9 sec

There will be a team Meeting/Tryouts on October 13 at 10:00PM EST. Members Try to be there, if not I will inform you on any changes or new members. I know this is a new drag team and you might be on the fence about joining. For the ones on the fence, I would say come out and let me show you what I got and viscera. I'm looking forward to making this a drag team that everybody will know and respect, even if you are not a member of GTplanet.:) let's have some fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hyperspeed
There will be a team Meeting/Tryouts on October 13 at 10:00PM. Members Try to be there, if not I will inform you on any changes or new members. I know this is a new drag team and you might be on the fence about joining. For the ones on the fence, I would say come out and let me show you what I got and viscera. I'm looking forward to making this a drag team that everybody will know and respect, even if you are not a member of GTplanet.:) let's have some fun.

What time zone?
I'm a sultan - but it'd be helpful for other people to know :)

so i was raceing on line and i made a complet fool out of this kid he was running a gto and saying how fast it was and he won a pinks race against a enzo and saying he won but yet he couldnt keep up with my gt citron so ya :crazy:

Corvetterider69
so i was raceing on line and i made a complet fool out of this kid he was running a gto and saying how fast it was and he won a pinks race against a enzo and saying he won but yet he couldnt keep up with my gt citron so ya :crazy:

Good job vette:) I like when a teammate can show someone up with their speed and not their mouth.. I appreciate your proactive messages about the tryouts. Thanks.

Good job vette:) I like when a teammate can show someone up with their speed and not their mouth.. I appreciate your proactive messages about the tryouts. Thanks.

y thank you i was up late and figured y not promote our teem this is what this website is for

Back