TEAM DARK SIDE(T*D*S) Official Thread

• Thread starter Nickrows
  • 3,667 comments
Idk, I haven't checked it.

Think you can get your BE '12 into the 8.90xs? I'm going to try later today in my free time. You're only .006 away

Hyperspeed
Thanks for helping him O.G :)

No problem bro, and your R35 TC, you can get much more out of that, I got 8.776 out of it, havent timed any other cars yet.

Yea, this is my first time timing my cars. I usually just tune on Indy in the pits. There's a big difference though when the numbers come into play

hostility
Idk, I haven't checked it.

Think you can get your BE '12 into the 8.90xs? I'm going to try later today in my free time. You're only .006 away

I'll try later too but man it's so tight.

O.G
No problem bro, and your R35 TC, you can get much more out of that, I got 8.776 out of it, havent timed any other cars yet.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
hostility
I'm feeling confident after playing with the 07'. Mostly likely takes the title as my favorite AWD car.

I had one but I traded it:( I'll pick one up. I put fun nicknames up for us. Your The Ace:) I made ones up for the rest but if they don't like them I can change them. I think there good. Wonder why no one is interested in the drag comp I got up.

People are tired of the 3 cars you selected is my guess. You know there is not many cars left that haven't been used in a competition already

hostility
People are tired of the 3 cars you selected is my guess. You know there is not many cars left that haven't been used in a competition already

That's sad. Cars get better and I want to test some people on this site so I hope people step up. I will do other cars. These where just drawn out of a hat. I just have to say weak sauce on that:) maybe it the time.

Make 1 of the 3 a Ferrari California and I'm in. I like racing my convertible and I've never seen anyone else with one on the strip.

I can't say yes or no to the competition because my work schedule changes a lot. I'll give you a response Saturday before the event.

O.G
Here you go:

Took it from the tuning forum, the tuner who made it is one of the best track tuners.

And I know its a drag racing forum but just helping him out.

ooooohhh i like the layout of everything in the picture, we should use this for base tunes.

KTalloutdrags
ooooohhh i like the layout of everything in the picture, we should use this for base tunes.

I was thinking the same thing. Blank out the gears, round things up. It's definitely neat and clean

O.G
Here you go:

9B0BF4BF-E522-4CEB-AD5C-63041998B02A-705-00000045F0236441_zpseba1d5ff.jpg

Took it from the tuning forum, the tuner who made it is one of the best track tuners.

And I know its a drag racing forum but just helping him out.

thanks i do know that is is a drag forum but the only reason i asked was that we r all friend at least i like to think so and i didnt want to get a bull **** tune and wast me time

That's sad. Cars get better and I want to test some people on this site so I hope people step up. I will do other cars. These where just drawn out of a hat. I just have to say weak sauce on that:) maybe it the time.

i like the hole 3 roud idea but rather than pic differant cars have a time like a 11sec car in one round a 10 sec car round and a 9 sec car round there will be a bigger range of cars and people that way but u the time can be changed i gut used thoes a and example

Corvetterider69
i like the hole 3 roud idea but rather than pic differant cars have a time like a 11sec car in one round a 10 sec car round and a 9 sec car round there will be a bigger range of cars and people that way but u the time can be changed i gut used thoes a and example

Its got to be more structured so it's more competitive.

MaDxSkiiLzZ
I can't say yes or no to the competition because my work schedule changes a lot. I'll give you a response Saturday before the event.

Sounds good.

Can't wait till Saturday:)

Sorry to the guys in the big office. It was a bad call on my part.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a question. My PS3 will not sign in to the playstation network but it will stream netflix. When I test my connection it says my Internet connection failed.. If it failed then why can I stream Netflix?

I'm not sure to be honest.. If you are wired then I'm clueless, but if you are wireless then I have heard of a hard reset (I think that's what it is called). I'm not sure exactly how to do it but Google knows everything. Basically powering down and rebooting everything in a certain order; ps3, modem, reboot modem, reboot ps3.
Like I said I'm not sure but I overheard something along those lines in a lobby once.

hostility
I'm not sure to be honest.. If you are wired then I'm clueless, but if you are wireless then I have heard of a hard reset (I think that's what it is called). I'm not sure exactly how to do it but Google knows everything. Basically powering down and rebooting everything in a certain order; ps3, modem, reboot modem, reboot ps3.
Like I said I'm not sure but I overheard something along those lines in a lobby once.

Thanks bro. I'll try in a little bit:)

Just wanted to say I'm proud of this team and proud of the members. I see the work people are putting in. Thinking about opening up three more spots. Let's make it stronger... :) If that's possible lol

Couldn't agree more boss. I saw Mad & Thrash tuning the Vertigo race car together a few days back, and it made me realize the progress you've made as the founder.
There's two things I would like to make happen for T*D*S. A weekly/bi-weekly team competition could really benefit us as a whole. Also, I want to speed time working with members struggling with particular cars or those who have questions about the game and want to raise their level of performance.
Since I joined T*D*S I have spent a lot of time on the track, but lately I feel the urge to get back into the garage and work on my cars for a while.

Btw: if anyone could find me some "matte white" and "matte purple" paint, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm curious as to what "matte light green" and "matte yellow" look like as well, so finding those would be icing on the cake.

I have lots of mattes, I'll have a look next time I get on bro.

Good running with you and PTK in BF3 earlier.

Slashfan
I have lots of mattes, I'll have a look next time I get on bro.

Good running with you and PTK in BF3 earlier.

Matte white is really what I'm searching for*
If you find it ill send you my ZZII lol.

& seeing you two in BF3 was hilarious. PTK can toss a grenade like a champ, but my M240 wrecks havoc down the alleys.

Nah man I don't need it, I'll send for free.

Ya I shoulda got KT to join too. I kept trying to get you from behind but everyone was camping so I never quite made it. Almost got there though.

Latest Posts

Back