TEAM DARK SIDE(T*D*S) Official Thread

• Thread starter Nickrows
  • 3,667 comments
:) I have a dREAM00. Glad we have you on board. ^~^

Woo, my fellow Irish/British/Scottish Friend!

As for getting together, make it a weekend for the session, then I can stay up til 5-6am to actually make it. I think dREAMM00 works on the weekends so it'll be hard for us two but we'll compromise! :)

Last edited:
Yep pretty much every Saturday and Sunday : / and the rest of the week is random, if a dates set a week or so in advance I may be able to work around it :)

An cheers for the invite to the team guys :) looking forward to dragging with you lot

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, we need to get together to meet up. I got my controller fixed, just by opening it and clean a little bit. So i'm down for some racing, just depends on the date..... after 8pm EST would be better for me..!!!

O.G
Woo, my fellow Irish/British/Scottish Friend!

As for getting together, make it a weekend for the session, then I can stay up til 5-6am to actually make it. I think dREAMM00 works on the weekends so it'll be hard for us two but we'll compromise! :)
Weekends won't work for me, I'll be hunting.
Yup, we need to get together to meet up. I got my controller fixed, just by opening it and clean a little bit. So i'm down for some racing, just depends on the date..... after 8pm EST would be better for me..!!!

After 8 EST is perfect for me

hostility
Lets race January 1st, 2013.
After the party*

Nice to see another new member, great racer. Welcome to T*D*S

I'm down although I might be a little tipsy lol. Dark Side baby 2013 maybe lol..... Not:)

How about next Monday after 8pm EST? That'll be around 1am GMT which is doable but I don't know about dREAMM00.

@Hyper - dREAMM00 suits "England's Finest" the best. :)
Been asking around in UK rooms and witnessed it myself and guess who has the best tree/tunes from Brits? Yep....
Mine is O.G AKA Original Gangsta!

Lets race January 1st, 2013.
After the party*

Nice to see another new member, great racer. Welcome to T*D*S

Cheers dude :), on another note. 8 your time will be 1am for me, if they're any chance when doing comps we could start at 7pm 7:30 your time as to help me not Zzzz at the line lol, just my input anyways. 👍

any time any day any track any car. XD

I'm with him!!! Just say when....

was a good 4 day weekend of puttin in work ;) had fun racin with all you guys... now to tune for the comp!?! 💡.T*D*S for the win!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tuesday or Wednesday is good with me. I did some time zone math..
3 pm here is 6 pm on the east coast, which means its 11 pm across the pond.. Most likely need to stay within that range to get the majority of us together. +/- an hour or so

We still on for tonight dudes ? I'll only be on for an hour though but I'll be bringing afew of my uk friends :)

dREAM00
We still on for tonight dudes ? I'll only be on for an hour though but I'll be bringing afew of my uk friends :)

I'll be on at 5pm just for a bit but I'll be on around 11:00pm for longer:)

Back