TEAM DARK SIDE(T*D*S) Official Thread

• Thread starter Nickrows
  • 3,667 comments
minedragon
Hmmm..... I guess something came up for everybody :confused:

I'm so mad!!! I apologize to my team and people that wanted to try out... My Internet went down at 9:15 and just now came back on 2 hours later Errrr. Again I apologize:(

Great time racing guys:) had a really good turn out considering I was 2hours late opening the room. ADDED two more members. 7 strong members and counting. Team Dark Side on the rise!!

Great time racing guys:) had a really good turn out considering I was 2hours late opening the room. ADDED two more members. 7 strong members and counting. Team Dark Side on the rise!!

yes... we had a great time yesterday, I'll be working on a few cars that I noticed that need work :dopey:

MEMBER LIST:
-HYPERSPEED
-LINKS377
-mindgragon
-corvetterider69
-hostility13
-BABBYFACE88
-thrasher0422

welcome to new members and I'll be adding you guys later...btw hyper its "minedragon" :sly:

minedragon
yes... we had a great time yesterday, I'll be working on a few cars that I noticed that need work :dopey:

welcome to new members and I'll be adding you guys later...btw hyper its "minedragon" :sly:

Lol my bad.

Hope all you guys had safe and fun weekends.

I'm going to be running tomorrow/Monday night-10:00PM Est to about 1:00AM Est. Looking to have some fun, so other teams are welcome and encouraged to come out and race. Let's test each other a little bit, in a respectful way. PS.....Don't text and Drag!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll make after work around 10.30pm.... didn't had chance to work on anything since the tryouts (hard schedule on work) :grumpy:

twinturbowedge
This sounds fun I have always wanting to race you and your crew and tonight is a good night lol add my psn Revenge_1994 thankyou

See you there.

hostility
I'll be out of state til Wednesday. I'll be around the rest of the week

Have fun and we'll see you soon.

One hour. Don't miss out.

Room up. Rep your team...

Good racing tonight guys. Thanks to all that came out to mix it up. x3SGTEx nice cars and thanks for racing. New member added. Remember there's no I in team. We are one as a whole so be respectful.

LINKS377
I'll be online as well

I might be. My teachers piled on the homework for fall break.

Message To Members- Hostility had the idea that we should paint all of our cars black on black. I thought It was a good idea but I just wanted to get your thoughts too.

Message To Members- Hostility had the idea that we should paint all of our cars black on black. I thought It was a good idea but I just wanted to get your thoughts too.

well.... personally I LIKE black so that's fine but "ALL" of them ??
I can do most but there's a few that I prefer the paint it's got on them, for example the chrome one's or matte one's... that's just me

"I paint all my cars black* you would think I was racist"
-2 Chainz

nah, don't worry I'm black..!!! :dopey:

All of em..
My cars I didn't want to repaint, I just got new ones and added a few tweaks.
Still have a lot to go tho.
I like the idea mainly for when there are 4 or 5 of us running together.. 4 blacked out SV's sporting T*D*S would look pretty sik

hostility
All of em..
My cars I didn't want to repaint, I just got new ones and added a few tweaks.
Still have a lot to go tho.
I like the idea mainly for when there are 4 or 5 of us running together.. 4 blacked out SV's sporting T*D*S would look pretty sik

I'm going to paint them tonight. I also think it would be cool if we thought of our tires as our weapons, so you can paint your rims red, blue, and green... Kinda like light sabers. What do you guys think?

Good*
Now lets focus on getting faster..
T*D*S boii

yeah... that's a goal I want to achieve
this week I'm busy with work, don't get a chance to play like I want to but next week I'll be working on nearly everything again 1 by 1

minedragon
yeah... that's a goal I want to achieve
this week I'm busy with work, don't get a chance to play like I want to but next week I'll be working on nearly everything again 1 by 1

Next week hit me up and we will work together. I got some test to run on Indy.

FD70B92E-0717-47D5-964A-39F1377E12BE-2546-000000A5FD196F31_zps264623dd.jpg

never tuned this machine before....ps. it's not broken in

Back