TEAM DARK SIDE(T*D*S) Official Thread

• Thread starter Nickrows
  • 3,667 comments
Would be in a room with all you pros but I can't stand roadrunner. So I'm in a room with noobs in awe of me lol
Wish I could be there picking on noobs lol. I love nothing more but to pissed them off and have them accuse me of being hacked or some other bs. On my way home from work thank god! Hope all is well with you my homie!

I guess it's a bad idea to make a host look bad in front of his minions. People think this kid is amazing, his head gets huge. I tree him, he stops, backs out and kicks me haha

Yes, I know I'm a bully.

Nick CEO of the National Forest Association of The Darkside!!

images

Raced for intro messages today against a chap across the pond. Me in my LMQ and him in his TC35. I figured that with the ghost lag I would tree and it would be a down to the line finish. Nope lol, the guy trees right with me:banghead:. Needless to say when he picked what my message was going to be he knew what he was doing:lol:. He didn't think I was going to put it up but I am a man of my word. I could hear his laughs from a country away:D. All in all I had a blast in a room with a bunch of really cool noobs, this guy and buddy mikeyBC. Finding a room like this one doesn't happen often and I felt the drag/GT5 gods shined upon me:bowdown::cheers:Here's to the love for the game!

Who's going to be online today? I'm leaving work shortly, and have nothing to do til tonight. LET'S DRAG or DN!!!

Oh, if any of you see Lethal_vMagic online and he is still repping TDS, please inform him that he isn't on the team. I said something to him about it, but he just laughed it off.

Still have posers out there. We must be doing something right.

Raced for intro messages today against a chap across the pond. Me in my LMQ and him in his TC35. I figured that with the ghost lag I would tree and it would be a down to the line finish. Nope lol, the guy trees right with me:banghead:. Needless to say when he picked what my message was going to be he knew what he was doing:lol:. He didn't think I was going to put it up but I am a man of my word. I could hear his laughs from a country away:D. All in all I had a blast in a room with a bunch of really cool noobs, this guy and buddy mikeyBC. Finding a room like this one doesn't happen often and I felt the drag/GT5 gods shined upon me:bowdown::cheers:Here's to the love for the game!

Yeah, it's rooms like that that keep me from quitting. The room you had up Wednesday was even better, It was actually nice to get knocked down a peg or two by you TDS guys 👍 Always enjoy TRYING to tree you guys, I like the challenge even though I'm mostly unsuccessful. :(

Last edited:
Yeah, it's rooms like that that keep me from quitting. The room you had up Wednesday was even better, It was actually nice to get knocked down a peg or two by you TDS guys 👍 Always enjoy TRYING to tree you guys, I like the challenge even though I'm mostly unsuccessful. :(
You still one badass tuner bro. I am mostly unsuccessful against my own team mates. I am better at tuning then dragging. Unlike these so-called pros with 10 cars tuned I can admit my drag skills are not the best. Difference is I can actually tune more then 10 cars. You know who you are "Hey anyone wanna pinks my s2k lol" makes me laugh every time.:lol:

You still one badass tuner bro. I am mostly unsuccessful against my own team mates. I am better at tuning then dragging. Unlike these so-called pros with 10 cars tuned I can admit my drag skills are not the best. Difference is I can actually tune more then 10 cars. You know who you are "Hey anyone wanna pinks my s2k lol" makes me laugh every time.:lol:

Thanks JD, You've got my respect as well 👍 I totally understand what you mean, putting a great tune into practice isn't as easy as people think. While Internet connection plays a part your reaction time and launch technique also play a part. Too many times I'm on the line watching the guy next to me launch due to my lazy brain :). Embarrassed myself again last night, but still had a good time.

I also don't get the guys with 5 fast cars that were most likely given to them trying to start a team then asking for tunes or asking how to tune.

Pinks.....it's pointless. Run for intro message to make it interesting.

Intro message pinks races are great. I've been scammed 6 times in the past 3 days. Why call me out, and then not send when you lose?

It's getting pretty ridiculous with these kids always wanting to run the same cars over and over. Lobby can be full of 9.8+ cars, and these "fast" kids bring out their ACR. Seriously? Tune more cars haha.

Last edited:
Intro message pinks races are great. I've been scammed 6 times in the past 3 days. Why call me out, and then not send when you lose?

It's getting pretty ridiculous with these kids always wanting to run the same cars over and over. Lobby can be full of 9.8+ cars, and these "fast" kids bring it their ACR. Seriously? Tune more cars haha.
Problem is Nick if the tunes are not given to them they will not try. That is one thing I hate, people claim they are really good tuners but when you ask them to run slower cars they don't have any. I agree about the pinks, they only want to pinks fast cars. I see no challenge in that even more now that there is alot of tunes out there for the noob cars.

Yeah, ask them to bring a mid to high 10 second car or a Midget and they have none or they make some excuse that they're lame and boring. In reality nobody has given them a tune for one of those yet.

Thing I like about the slow cars is the tunes seem to vary a lot more, some will be all launch no top end and vice versa, keeps it interesting where ACR's, GTR's and pretty much everything else under 9.3 seem to run very similar. Fitting go-carts and Midgets 5 wide at Indy can be a blast as a diversion from the norm.

Back