TEAM DARK SIDE(T*D*S) Official Thread

• Thread starter Nickrows
  • 3,667 comments
Yeah, ask them to bring a mid to high 10 second car or a Midget and they have none or they make some excuse that they're lame and boring. In reality nobody has given them a tune for one of those yet.

Thing I like about the slow cars is the tunes seem to vary a lot more, some will be all launch no top end and vice versa, keeps it interesting where ACR's, GTR's and pretty much everything else under 9.3 seem to run very similar. Fitting go-carts and Midgets 5 wide at Indy can be a blast as a diversion from the norm.
I hear you bro! That is why i started that low hp comp. Notice that none of the so-called tuners took on the challenge. Any cars 12 secs and up are a pain to tune and shift. Let see how many of them well have cars tune for gt6 now that there will be no tunes available.

Imo fun part about pinks is feeling the intense. Nowa days its hard to ask someone to run 9.7 and under cars. Really and truly I'd love to run that 11 or 10 second cars. I hope in gt6 there are more tuners ready to tune these types of cars. A lot of are planning on running those Honda boys. Give them a run for their money.

Imo fun part about pinks is feeling the intense. Nowa days its hard to ask someone to run 9.7 and under cars. Really and truly I'd love to run that 11 or 10 second cars. I hope in gt6 there are more tuners ready to tune these types of cars. A lot of are planning on running those Honda boys. Give them a run for their money.

Ha ha, I remember you needing a moment last week for your heartbeat to slow down after the runs with Red. Your tree was unbeatable that night lol.

I'm not sure how the tuning is going to be in GT6. I saw screenshots of the transmission settings and don't see how we'll be able to flip transmissions, looks just like ratios and final drive adjustments so far, might be more simple this time round.

It's going to be a little while before I get GT6. I honestly don't even know if I want to get it, the whole no test track kinda kills it for me. Not that I need a test track to tune, but getting every little bit out of the car is more enjoyable to me than racing on Indy.

So I'm going to give it a few days before I decide if I'm going to buy it or not.

It's going to be a little while before I get GT6. I honestly don't even know if I want to get it, the whole no test track kinda kills it for me. Not that I need a test track to tune, but getting every little bit out of the car is more enjoyable to me than racing on Indy.

So I'm going to give it a few days before I decide if I'm going to buy it or not.

Tuning the pre-test track way was a lot of fun, but more trips to the pits. Will be nice for a while where it won't be as much of a battle of tree's. I did enjoy leaderboard tuning also, Hopefully they'll bring it back but for now I'm going to enjoy the oldschool way, I kinda miss that.

I won't be getting it right when it comes out, got toys and things to buy so my kids can have a good Christmas. I will be getting it though..... Can't wait to see my hommies on the track with some fresh things to do. I will be on tonight for a little while, hit me up if you guys have some time:cool:.:censored:I just stubbed my toe. Not smart to type and walk at the same time:lol:. Hope you all are having a great day. Saturday i'm going to see my:bowdown: #1 NOLES in Charlotte, poor Duke. Their going to get crushed.:cheers::gtplanet:

I won't be getting it right when it comes out, got toys and things to buy so my kids can have a good Christmas. I will be getting it though..... Can't wait to see my hommies on the track with some fresh things to do. I will be on tonight for a little while, hit me up if you guys have some time:cool:.:censored:I just stubbed my toe. Not smart to type and walk at the same time:lol:. Hope you all are having a great day. Saturday i'm going to see my:bowdown: #1 NOLES in Charlotte, poor Duke. Their going to get crushed.:cheers::gtplanet:
We are in the same boat hyper. I want to get my kids their Christmas stuff first then i`ll worry about myself. 👍

Back