<<[Team Day Dream]>>

• Thread starter ProShoots
  • 7 comments
United States
Elmira
ProShoots
We Just started and we need members who are good. We will be doing comps and having meets about the and whats going on. u can message use on the ps3 are names are ProShoots and xXK4NKKILLAXx

I find myself back here once again. Oh joy.

You know what? I'm far too tired right now to even pretend to care, so tell me, do you have any intention of improving your posting habits? Because, as per the AUP which you agreed to:

You will not use &#8220;textspeak&#8221; (&#8220;r&#8221;, &#8220;u&#8221;, &#8220;plz&#8221;, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

2, no, make that 3 posts in and not only have you not adhered to it, you've already threatened someone. Fantastic.

We Just started and we need members who are good. We will be doing comps and having meets about the and whats going on. u can message use on the ps3 are names are ProShoots and xXK4NKKILLAXx

You need to work on the OP for this team, because it looks really bland. And as the moderator said, you need to avoid textspeak and use decent grammar at all times, as you agreed to in the AUP before you even joined this site. Despite this, good luck from Team Galaxy!

I can feel a lock coming on. Even a ban. Edit the OP to give more detail like who you recruit in terms of country and timezone and tell us what your team colour is

I can feel a lock coming on. Even a ban. Edit the OP to give more detail like who you recruit in terms of country and timezone and tell us what your team colour is

Meh? I think this thread should have been locked for the poor grammar on the OP alone.

Back