Team Doraemon Solaemon-Go World Solar Challenge 1993

Chile
Chile
cristobal458
DVJJpAK.png
Solaemon-Go '93
DVJJpAK.png

wq3IqE0.png

This "Soraemon" was designed by Fujiko F. Fujio himself and was born in 1992. A solar panel is attached to the cloak, with a total length of 5.2m, a total width of 1.98m, and a total height of 1.6m, and the highest speed record is 70km / h. The cockpit for one person is the head part. In fact, he participated in the Australian longitudinal race in 1993, and has a track record of running 3,000km in 10 days in the heat of the heat.

On the 16th, we ran the track of the stadium from 8:50 am before the opening ceremony of the Kawasaki International Tamagawa Marathon. A pamphlet "Soraemon Gekijou Handbook" explaining the Soraemon was also distributed to about 6,000 visitors. Also, on the 23rd, one hour before the kick-off against Kawasaki Frontale vs Gamba Osaka, which is part of the J-League soccer, the track started at noon. It was exhibited in the ground during the match.

What a strong Soraemon issue. By the way, as you all know, a solar car is a type of electric vehicle that runs on electricity generated by solar cells. It was named "Solar Car" because it uses the power of the sun.

Solar cars have a high general recognition rate as a representative of eco-cars. However, at present, it is said that it is difficult to put a solar car into practical use because it is inferior in performance and cost to a gasoline engine car. I hope that the day will soon come when solar cells will develop and the Soraemon will shift from the "future" cat-type car to the "modern".

SPECIFICATIONS

OVERVIEW

• Manufacturer: Team Doraemon
• Team: Team Doraemon
• Series: World Solar Challenge
• Year: 1993
• Type: Race car

ENGINE
• Engine: Electric motor powered by photovoltaic panels
• Power: 1.9 HP / --- rpm
• Torque: --- Nm / --- rpm
• Engine location: Mid
• Aspiration: Electric (EV)

PERFORMANCE
• 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) Time: Not possible
• Top Speed: 70 km/h (43 mph)
• Power-to-weight ratio: 0.01 hp/kg

DRIVETRAIN
• Layout: MR
• Drive: Rear wheel drive
• Body: Carbon-fiber-reinforced polymers
• Chassis: Carbon-fiber-reinforced polymers

BATTERY
• Battery: ---
• Capacity: 10 Ah
• Voltage: 12V

DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
• Lenght: 5200 mm
• Width: 1980 mm
• Height: 1600 mm
• Weight: 180 kg

uK1Svzk.jpg

uwe8b6l.jpg

mpKRYZr.jpg

Last edited:
😂😂😂

That Google Translate description, though.

No thanks.
Unfortunately, there's barely any well written article about this car, just like any car from the World Solar Challenge. I originally planned to write my own description, but couldn't because I had a busy day and wanted to suggest this car at April Fools.

Here are my other joke cars:

Sir Vival '58
Aurora '57
Honda Fuya-Jo Concept '99

Last edited:
Back