Team Drift Avatars.

yeeeeaaah. Notice the blacked out lights

Attachments

• black supra ab-flug drift.gif
    black supra ab-flug drift.gif
    1.4 KB · Views: 165
sorry bout the wait guys, I have been caught up in battles and whatnot, but heres the one FireEmblem requested.

Attachments

• d15_avatar.gif
    d15_avatar.gif
    7.5 KB · Views: 158
can i join i have cable and i will be using a hachi roku or corolla gts :) i already have the modem thing and will be gettin gt4

well theres no requirements really ya just gotta know how to Drift on GT, and thats it, when GT4 comes out Ill try and get everyone on at the same time and we can all drift together.:)

Hey, this team looks killer! You think I would be a possible canidate? you think you could hook me up with a subaru wrx sti in midnight blue with cromed out rims? also your doing a great job on the avatars!!!

I believe we're talking about the overall package there fusion. and neither of those have anything on the Jun Akira Supra. 1300rwhp. Damn is all I have to say.

*edit*

Not to say that those aren't off the hook, but I'd still rather have the AB-Flug

yeah the ABflug is well :drool: oh get this my little bro is probably getting a supra for his first car! how unfair, I got a 92 ford ranger that barley ran, anyway I showed him the ABflug kit and he's gonna get it, how cool is that, my little bro is gonna have a sweet ass supra by the time I get done with it.:mischievous:

Back