Team Drift Avatars.

hey kaze you or ABflug should start a Supra Fan Club I c'mon the mini has one doesnt it?
and there needs to be a Silvia Fan club too!

ill help out Abflug lovers need a fan club to many haters trying to put it down..and i know a little bit of html,but i have friends who know it like english

I know it like english but I just rebuilt my gif car site you should check it out, so I wont be doing any web design for a while.

hey i would like to join team drift and for my avatar i would like a close as can get model of the abflug s900 but if u cant just give me any supra

this what ya looking for?i also got it in blue

Attachments

• 270903-drift!_s900.gif
    270903-drift!_s900.gif
    8 KB · Views: 95
Are you still doing this Team Drift thing. I want in, and I will make my own avatar.:D I just want to hear from Fusion that it's cool to put Team Drift in my sig. I don't want to be one of those idiots that put stuff in their sig without asking first.;)

Hey Abflug, how did you make that big multicolor Team Drift in your sig? I am interested in doing something similiar for my sig. Note that I said similiar, not the same. I'm not going to make it look just like yours. Just food for thought. ;)

silvia its very hard, and it takes a lot of time. Where it says who made my avatar i had to change the color code every letter. Where it says TeamDRiFT! it's a little easyier.

TeamDRiFT!

Originally posted by Abflug Supra
silvia its very hard, and it takes a lot of time. Where it says who made my avatar i had to change the color code every letter. Where it says TeamDRiFT! it's a little easyier.

TeamDRiFT!
The Team Drift is what I am talking about. Can you direct me to a tutorial or something on how to do the colorcode and different size fonts? If there isn't one, can you or Fusion just pm me with the details? ;)

so many cars with strobe lights its startin to become a regular thing one of u nice creative guys should try to make a new thing on the gifs like try puttin the strobe lights to light up the whole interior in the car that would look really nice

Hey I just went to your site, was wondering can I take one of those cars as one of my gif pictures? I look so plain as New Member. Hit me up on aim DaMaN3787. Holla back youngn

hey abflug, I found the other day that there is someone else on this board named "Fusion" but I dont think he is around anymore.

If you want to be in Team DRiFT!, just put TEAM DRiFT! in your sig, and tell me what kind of car you want for an avatar and vuala! youre in.

Originally posted by FusionS2000
hey abflug, I found the other day that there is someone else on this board named "Fusion" but I dont think he is around anymore.

If you want to be in Team DRiFT!, just put TEAM DRiFT! in your sig, and tell me what kind of car you want for an avatar and vuala! youre in.

really? lol

Originally posted by FusionS2000

I'd be in Team Drift, just i don't have the adapter for Ps2, so cant play Gt4 online. If i do get it, then you bet i will.

Back