Team DriftNinja

• Thread starter UKORedgar
  • 140 comments
One please use your DriftNinja acct when drifting:) I know it's not fun making new one, just send yourself a drift car everyday then you are set. Also be in a BLACK car with your wheel colors choice. See you all in lobby later, time to go to work. Peace UKO out

Team DriftNinja vs Team Drop5
Tuesday 26th 7pm mst, 10pm est according to them, but im at work still at that time so 12pm est might work
its not final though we still pming more info, i'll keep u guys updated.

In the meantime the battle track is Madrid and see you in the lounge for practice

Last edited:
UKORedgar
Im off friday anytime and sunday. that work for you?

2 days that are the hardest for me. Looks drop is battling without me. Work a time out with my manager. (Silvia) he can find some members who can make it.

Figure ATE! LOL

superspeedwaydaytonag.jpg

superspeedwaydaytona1.jpg

Awesome day at Evergreen Speedway, Formula D Tandem Battle are epic and uploading some vids now on my PC. Gonna post them to YouTube asap for you guys to also enjoy, in the mean time see you guys in my lobby for some drifting;)

Hey redgar, I saw your Formula D video on youtube and I was there too. pretty cool huh lol

Hey, can I ask a favor if you can get a picture of a tandem of more than 5 people? I need a new header for the Drift settings depot.

Attention DN we are going to have a Team Battle this sunday maybe around 6pm pacific time zone but thats not final yet since other team have to see what time is good. Its gonna 3 vs 3 Team DriftNinja vs Drop5, let me know which DN can make it

Well I am working till 7pm on sunday so i guess that counts me out. Good thing since I seem to lose my battles mysteriously.... hmmmm

Attention DN we are going to have a Team Battle this sunday maybe around 6pm pacific time zone but thats not final yet since other team have to see what time is good. Its gonna 3 vs 3 Team DriftNinja vs Drop5, let me know which DN can make it

Date have been move, and pming with the Team Members/Leaders

OK, just talk to one of Drop5 Members. Possible date is 8/12 Friday 6-7pm Pacific Times Zone (California) West Coast Time for me. I'll update this again once its confirm from the other team and my team also.

Its confirm Team DriftNinja vs Team Drop5: friday august 12, 7pm pacific time (10pm central, 11pm eastern)

Ok List your name here DN if you are going to do this battle with me:

DriftNinja Drivers:
and so on...

that was a good comp today guys thanks for being cooperative and cool through the whole thing Kush Drift Crew looks forward to seeing you around

Back