Team DriftNinja

• Thread starter UKORedgar
  • 140 comments
I know this is late but good lounge you had Andy(Nismo). I got awsome pics.

man its been forever since we got a chance to slide together guys. we really need to make an effort to get back on it. Anyways made this vid lastnite felt like i should post it here as well. cause i am a DriftNinja after all :D so enjoy.

Awesome drift session today with Nismo_DriftNinja:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hope to drift with you again soon :D

Hey Guys i'd like to inform you about a lobby that is open right now (1472-6118-3916-1736-2858) the lobby is just a social gathering for all different teams and feel free to do competitions,races or just show off your drifting skill to other teams i dont when i will be coming off to go to bed but i will be on quite late my PSN is freeruna97 drop me a message hwne your free and i will set up a lobby an we can drift together my team and my team or just have a social gathering. Thank You...

Hey i was wondering if i could join your drifting team, i have been drifting with UKO_DriftNinja for a few hours and he was considering letting me join

tamagotchi78
Hey i was wondering if i could join your drifting team, i have been drifting with UKO_DriftNinja for a few hours and he was considering letting me join

Yeah sure no problem, I will add you

You guys are amazing drifters, its a shame we don't see you guys regulary.

Awesome drift session with you the other day, hope we can drift again:tup:

Anyway here a quick highlight vid from my livestream channel and might just make one with you in it.

hello i would love to join the team if possible, ace a couple of days I found a DRIFNINJA team member in a room and you can say I gave the opinion that his name is
Dakd_DriftNinja. I describe,,
I'm from Spain, I have 19 years playing with remote control, it took a long time to drift echo of pewter competing in tournaments of my country and I have pewter into 2 teams and I look for a new computer that people are active and have fun bn, I have fully available every day.
forgive if I write something wrong but do not master English very much haha
regards

hello i would love to join the team if possible, ace a couple of days I found a DRIFNINJA team member in a room and you can say I gave the opinion that his name is
Dakd_DriftNinja. I describe,,
I'm from Spain, I have 19 years playing with remote control, it took a long time to drift echo of pewter competing in tournaments of my country and I have pewter into 2 teams and I look for a new computer that people are active and have fun bn, I have fully available every day.
forgive if I write something wrong but do not master English very much haha
regards

Send me a friend request on psn or message me, so you may jion in a lobby/lounge where i can see you drifting. Then we can decide from there ok mate:)

Been a while since i posted something here lol. Anyway I just recently pick up another 240SX Drift Project and planning to drift again in real life:

Been a while since i posted something here lol. Anyway I just recently pick up another 240SX Drift Project and planning to drift again in real life:

Clean looking car... Body looks straight and the paint looks good... :sly:
Nice touch with the S14 rims... 👍

How much did you pay for it?

DGambino1
Clean looking car... Body looks straight and the paint looks good... :sly:
Nice touch with the S14 rims... 👍

How much did you pay for it?

It's a 300z wheels, got it for a good deal with stance coil/weld diff/5 lugs/blitz exhaust. $2500 ready to drift;)

It's a 300z wheels, got it for a good deal with stance coil/weld diff/5 lugs/blitz exhaust. $2500 ready to drift;)

Oh your right! My bad... I went back and looked at it again - 300z wheels alright... Forgot that early 240s were 4 lug by default!

Good price UKO!!! Can't wait to see more vids in the future... 👍

Need to get a b pillar bar already to get those belts off the floor. With that angle if you get in s front end collision they can compress your spine.

But great looking car. Watch for tire rubbing.

SPANK
Need to get a b pillar bar already to get those belts off the floor. With that angle if you get in s front end collision they can compress your spine.

But great looking car. Watch for tire rubbing.

Yeah looking to actually get cage and tire rubbing some what fix lol.

Back