Team Dynasty | Drifting To Perfection

United States
Virginia
Dynasty-Ghost980
High Speed Ring_3.jpg

Image20140724225615918.jpg

Hello fellow GTP members,

Today I am presenting to you Team Dynasty it was formed by previous members of a drift team called Team Tab, Team Tab's former leader discontinued the group (Because he had no time) so we decided to continue our group as a new team. We are outstandingly welcoming, if anyone comes to join our team we mostly accept. If you need improvement we will help you in every possible way, our main goal from forming this team is to have fun and just drift!. We have open online lobbies on a daily basis from 5-8 pm EST. Before I mention our present team members. Let me say a few things about this team, and how it is setup. First, we are not looking for perfection(despite our slogan), we look for average drifters who enjoy drifting and having a friendly competition here and there, but we do practice and make better drifters.
**TEAM COLOR: WR blue mica (Car Body). Wheels, any type, must be white.
**** LOOK FOR LOBBIES CALLED, /Dynasty/

Image201407242256159188.jpg

Team Dynasty beat Team True Drift 3-1 on 3/29/14
Team Dynasty beat Against All Odds 3-1 on 4/4/14
ghost placed Third in RD1 USDC on 4/13/14
ghost placed Third in Drift Bash on 5/2/14
ghost placed Third in USDC RD6 on 5/26/14
ghost Wins Season one of USDC on 6/1/14
ghost placed Second in SL RD3 on 8/2/14
ghost places Seventh in
SL Overall on 8/23/14

More to come...

88.jpg

Traits you must acquire before you join:

we rely heavily on Respect,
Honesty, and Teamwork.

Respect one another; be honest, because
in this team we must trust each other during
all matters. Lastly, teamwork, without
this we won't get anywhere, during competitions,
act as team and play as a team.
****NEW MEMBERS
PSN:
**RECRUITING Is By Invite Only
**If you think you can improve the team feel free to contact ghostthief980

Image2014072422561591899.jpg

277728_980o.jpg

Autumn Ring - Mini.jpg

TEAM MEMBERS
(Currently)
Leaders/Founders

Dynasty-Ghost980

Officers
Dynasty-Muffin
Loubell30
Dynasty-Rotc67

Regular Members
BurntBreadz
Mocaserb
Dynasty-Brownie
Dynasty-ICON16

Brands Hatch Indy Circuit.jpg

@ghostthief980
(Founder) (Active)

Favorite G27 drift car: Chaser

I'm Ghost. I use a G27 Racing Wheel. I started drifting at the start of gt5, I really don't know how I got my inspiration to drift I just did. My favorite drifter is Mad Mike, no doubt in my mind its because of his amazing reverse entrie drifts. My first drift team was Team TAB(Turn And Burn) we never got big in gt5 but we were always there having fun. At the end of gt5 Team TAB was decided to close, so what I did was take the remaining members that were still active and made Team Dynasty with MRDEVIL on gt6. Dynasty was announced, and has grown since.
ghostthief.png
usdcr1ghostthief.png
usdcr6ghostthief.png
usdcs1ghostthief980.png
slr3ghostthief.png

Image20140327155814404.jpg

@loubell30
(Officer) (Active)
Favorite DS3 drift car: Boss 302
Favorite G25 drift car: Sc430

Hi my name is Nick, i have been into cars all my life. I am a really big JDM fan. When gt5 came out, it was amazing. All the stuff you could do was great. I started out as a drag racer. Drag racing was really fun and taught me how to tune. After a while drag racing got boring to me. Drifting was next on the list. Me and a couple buddies made our own team (TAB). We all had great time drifting at the time. When gt5 ended so did TAB. When gt6 started we decided to make a new team known as (Dynasty). At first drifting was hard in gt6 but after time i progressed i got better. I am still not the best but im still having fun.

Image20140227204714115_1.jpg

@Muffinland
(Officer) (Active)
Favorite DS3 drift car: Lotus Esprit

I'm Muffinland, a simple boy. I use a DS3 controller. I first started drifting at a young(er) age on Need for Speed titles. I would do it for hours on end not knowing what was good (or what "superb" meant. Many praise if you get this). I've never watched but a glimpse of Formula Drift in my life. I drifted a bit in GT5 and never got any good. GT6 was a bump in the road to get used to the new physics, and I've been improving more since I've joined Dynasty and will continue to do so for a long while. I use a variety of different cars on the track as new ones come into my mind and or budged all the time. I hope to see you on the track soon. :cheers:

Image20140418113156613.jpg

@GT5photomatic
(Officer) (Active)
Favorite DS3 drift car: Honda NSX

Favorite Wheel drift car: TVR

Hi I'm GT5photomatic, rotweilerc67, and Jack and i live in the south of the UK. I played all the GT series games as I grew up but I only started drifting in GT5 Prologue to get some extra cash in a seasonal event. In GT5 I really started to drift a lot, and since I couldn't tune I always used the stock setup with lowered suspension. In 2010 I joined a British racing team on GT5 called BCR Motorsport but after 2 years the team dispensed and I just kept drifting. I never watched any sort of D1 or Formula Drift, (it wasn't shown in the U.K at the time) but I knew about drift teams on GT5. When GT6 came out I went to try to find a drift team that I could join. I first looked at GLD but they were inactive, so I then looked at Dynasty before deciding it was right for me. Unfortunately the thread was closed due to issues but when it reopened I asked to join on the thread, tried out online and was accepted!

Image20140415180253675.jpg

@BurntBreadz
(Member) (Active)
Favorite DS3 drift car: Fd Rx7

I'm Chance, a 15 year old drift wanna-be with social problems (Introverted and socially awkward). I enjoy both JDM and USDM and I have a fondness for sleepers, I love Drift, Touge and Rally but I really only succeed in Drift. I also own a Ford Thunderbird Turbo Coupe but it needs a lot of work done to it. My favorite cars could and would possibly be the Onevia, Ford Mustang boss 302 (Any year) and probably the BMW M3. I started both my love for video games and cars when I played my first game, NFS:U. I use a DS3 because I'm broke. I also wish we had the customization from Forza in the GT series.

Image20140725151127843.jpg

@motsflots
(Member) (Active)
Favorite G27 drift car: Chevrolet Camaro
Hey guys my name is mots. Cars are my life and passion. all car scenes JDM USDM EDM
I currently drive a 1990 Nissan skyline gts-4 rb20det (IRL)
I use a Logitech G27 steering and I love to drift
Door to Door is the shiz man.

Image20140724213645599.jpg

@Brownie71
(Member) (Active)
Favorite DFP drift car: Soarer 2.5 gt
Hi my name is Austin, I started playing racing games when I was young. Games like need for speed underground and hot pursuit. I didn't play much gran turismo when I was younger but for some reason I really liked playing b spec on gt4 I think it was because I didn't know how to drive properly. I started to get serious with gran turismo when I got a ps3 and gt5. I saw a video on youtube of people drifting on gt5 and thought it was cool so the first thing I did when i got gt5 was buy a s14 and start trying to slide my car. It took me a few weeks to learn how but I really enjoyed it. I've been drifting in gt5 and gt6 ever since. Last Christmas I got a driving force pro for my self and I've slowly been progressing my skill with a wheel. Its a whole different feeling stepping on a peddle feeling the back end of my car loosing traction or my car hitting a rumble strip and the wheel shaking around in my hands. I also like working on cars and motorcycles in real life so if you are ever having problems with your car in real life ask me I might be able to help :). I'm just a young gear head that loves engines and I'm excited to be part of team dynasty.

Image20140819182519295.jpg

@ICONracer16
(Member) (Active)
Favorite G27 drift car 1: Chaser
Favorite G27 drift car 2: Ford Mustang Boss 302
Im Matt, First saw drifting in Tokyo drift, but I never really got into drifting until I heard about Vaughn gittin jr. winning 2010 FD. Anyways I started getting into drift lobbys on GT5 because it looked like fun. First started out really bad with the controller worked my way up to where I could drift anything on DS3 and It got boring so I started my own drift team (WSD) we only had 5 members then our whole team just stopped getting together. Then Gt6 came out I had to buy it I started drifting again and Dynasty asked me to try out. That was really fun (Sarcasm) I don't know what was up with that. I could not hold any drift but Ghost had drifted with many times before and he sent me though. Being on the team has been awesome experience I have learned a lot from everyone.

Autumn Ring - Mini_3.jpg

Special thanks to @monsterGAUZ for the cards.
Thanks guys! More improvement's to come.:cheers:

Last edited:
Back