Team Dynasty | Drifting To Perfection

May be we could even do some limbo ;)
Apricot Hill Raceway_1.jpg

I just noticed in our group photo, all the cars from ghost to me are right hand drive, while all the cars from Nick to ford are left hand drive. By the way, yes, I like that new photo on the front page.
Oh yeah :lol: just a strange coincidence or part of something bigger? I do like the photo although if I was able to make it to the photo shoot (it's about 11pm to midnight in the U.K) the 3 a side with ghost in the middle wouldn't have worked, unless emergency was there too

Last edited:
Oh yeah :lol: just a strange coincidence or part of something bigger? I do like the photo although if I was able to make it to the photo shoot (it's about 11pm to midnight in the U.K) the 3 a side with ghost in the middle wouldn't have worked, unless emergency was there too

EDIT: I think my NSX is left hand drive.
Yea, I do wish you and emergency were there, maybe we'll do another photoshoot when were all online.

Yes, we need a photo with all 9 of us, but then again, I've got some crazy ideas for a photo with us all that would be fun to shoot. We really need to find a nice early morning weekend time to set up everyone in so we can all finally meet each other.

View attachment 125197
View attachment 128762

View attachment 129471
Hello fellow GTP members,

Today I am presenting to you Team Drift Dynasty it was formed by previous members of a drift team called Team Tab, Team Tab's former leader discontinued the group, so we decided to continue our group as a new team. We are outstandingly welcoming, if anyone comes to join our team we mostly accept. If you need improvement we will help you in every possible way, our main goal from forming this team is to have fun and just drift!. We have open online lobbies on Fridays from 5-6 pm EST, and Saturdays from 10-11 am and in the afternoon from 5-6 pm EST. Before I mention our present team members. Let me say a few things about this team, and how it is setup. First, we are not looking for perfection, we look for average drifters who enjoy drifting and having a friendly competition here and there, but we do practice and make better drifters. Secondly we also do fun stuff like “Muscle Madness" where we buy a muscle car and setup a drift tune on our car and have fun with the whole team. **ONLY MEMBERS TO OPEN ONLINE LOBBIES ARE, ghostthief980, MRDEVIL128, EMERGENCY12, AND loubell30
**TEAM COLOR: WR blue mica (car body). Wheels, any type, must be white.
**** LOOK FOR LOBBIES CALLED, /Team Dynasty/ DRIFT SESSION
View attachment 129470
Traits you must acquire before you join:

we rely heavily on Respect,
Honesty, and Teamwork.

Respect one another; be honest, because
in this team we must trust each other during
all matters. Lastly, teamwork, without
this we won't get anywhere, during competitions,
act as team and play as a team.
****NEW MEMBERS
PSN: matosman1 and oldford4x4 joined 3/15/14
**RECRUITING Is Currently open
PM me or add me on psn: ghostthief980 or MRDEVIL128

*****We are also looking for a recorder.

TEAM MEMBERS
(currently)
View attachment 125199
(Founder)
Favorite drift car: Mazda RX-7 FD '02

View attachment 128761

(Co-Founder)
Favorite drift car: Lexus ISF '07

View attachment 125201
(Member)Favorite drift car: V12 Vantage

View attachment 125202
(Member)
Favorite drift car: BMW Z8

View attachment 129465
(Member)
Favorite drift car: Ruf Btr

View attachment 125203
(Member)
Favorite drift car: Nissan 300ZX

View attachment 125205
(Member)
Favorite drift car: Honda NSX

View attachment 128760
(***NEW MEMBER)
Favorite drift car: s13

View attachment 128759
(***NEW MEMBER)
Favorite drift car: Ford Gt350

Thank you guys! Come drift with us this Friday!

View attachment 125197
View attachment 128762

View attachment 129471
Hello fellow GTP members,

Today I am presenting to you Team Drift Dynasty it was formed by previous members of a drift team called Team Tab, Team Tab's former leader discontinued the group, so we decided to continue our group as a new team. We are outstandingly welcoming, if anyone comes to join our team we mostly accept. If you need improvement we will help you in every possible way, our main goal from forming this team is to have fun and just drift!. We have open online lobbies on Fridays from 5-6 pm EST, and Saturdays from 10-11 am and in the afternoon from 5-6 pm EST. Before I mention our present team members. Let me say a few things about this team, and how it is setup. First, we are not looking for perfection, we look for average drifters who enjoy drifting and having a friendly competition here and there, but we do practice and make better drifters. Secondly we also do fun stuff like “Muscle Madness" where we buy a muscle car and setup a drift tune on our car and have fun with the whole team. **ONLY MEMBERS TO OPEN ONLINE LOBBIES ARE, ghostthief980, MRDEVIL128, EMERGENCY12, AND loubell30
**TEAM COLOR: WR blue mica (car body). Wheels, any type, must be white.
**** LOOK FOR LOBBIES CALLED, /Team Dynasty/ DRIFT SESSION
View attachment 129470
Traits you must acquire before you join:

we rely heavily on Respect,
Honesty, and Teamwork.

Respect one another; be honest, because
in this team we must trust each other during
all matters. Lastly, teamwork, without
this we won't get anywhere, during competitions,
act as team and play as a team.
****NEW MEMBERS
PSN: matosman1 and oldford4x4 joined 3/15/14
**RECRUITING Is Currently open
PM me or add me on psn: ghostthief980 or MRDEVIL128

*****We are also looking for a recorder.

TEAM MEMBERS
(currently)
View attachment 125199
(Founder)
Favorite drift car: Mazda RX-7 FD '02

View attachment 128761

(Co-Founder)
Favorite drift car: Lexus ISF '07

View attachment 125201
(Member)Favorite drift car: V12 Vantage

View attachment 125202
(Member)
Favorite drift car: BMW Z8

View attachment 129465
(Member)
Favorite drift car: Ruf Btr

View attachment 125203
(Member)
Favorite drift car: Nissan 300ZX

View attachment 125205
(Member)
Favorite drift car: Honda NSX

View attachment 128760
(***NEW MEMBER)
Favorite drift car: s13

View attachment 128759
(***NEW MEMBER)
Favorite drift car: Ford Gt350

Thank you guys! Come drift with us this Friday!

thanks for the add guys looking forward to drifting with the team!

Back