Team Dynasty | Drifting To Perfection

  • Thread starter Thread starter ghostthief980
  • 2,565 comments
  • 143,462 views
Rfactor ain't crap dude. I have an acer labtop that rings it on high. Anything should be able to run it on low at least. But when rfactor says low, it means LOW.
I bought LFS and RBR but my fanatec's brake is worse than my surface is at gaming. :sick: Plus I'm not that good at PC sims
 
Last edited:
Junky I bet LOL.
Hmm Kay f you lol
how is the internet coming along Devil ?
Pretty sure it's broken soo I've given up 2 days ago. Not gonna waste my life away anymore. Might get another ps3 eventually or ps4 I don't know because I'm saving up for a car by the end of the year so it's not exactly a priority.
 
Hmm Kay f you lol

Pretty sure it's broken soo I've given up 2 days ago. Not gonna waste my life away anymore. Might get another ps3 eventually or ps4 I don't know because I'm saving up for a car by the end of the year so it's not exactly a priority.
Hardwire your ps3 it will work then.
 
Is that a Viper i see ;)

tR12whm.jpg
 
It was more Sarcasm for the KS#7 im working on "again" :p
 
When was I with you recording?

I dont know.? It was suppose to be a tandeming clip but the guy screwed up. So i cut it up. and got a Solo out of it. :p. "Ill tell you next time im recording. I kind if just go in rooms and record without permission. :(. Which is kind of stupid of me.
 
I dont know.? It was suppose to be a tandeming clip but the guy screwed up. So i cut it up. and got a Solo out of it. :p. "Ill tell you next time im recording. I kind if just go in rooms and record without permission. :(. Which is kind of stupid of me.
Okay lol
 
I dont know.? It was suppose to be a tandeming clip but the guy screwed up. So i cut it up. and got a Solo out of it. :p. "Ill tell you next time im recording. I kind if just go in rooms and record without permission. :(. Which is kind of stupid of me.
That's why MCR Ripped you a new one. If you wanna record...set up a room, Invite people, Don't just creep about!
 
That's why MCR Ripped you a new one. If you wanna record...set up a room, Invite people, Don't just creep about!

Yes, i learned from mistake. Thats why i deleted about 100GB of Clips. Yes its all my fault. Thats why i deleted the KS#7 "Which i deleted since it was terrible" as KS#7.1 and now im working on KS7.5.
 
Last edited:
Could you guys help me look for a 240sx s14 under 5k in the New York New Jersey area?
 
zilvia.net
Would be a good start wouldn't it, been on modified car trader weeding out the heavily modified ones because I have up hope on finding a stock one.
 
Would be a good start wouldn't it, been on modified car trader weeding out the heavily modified ones because I have up hope on finding a stock one.
look at my edit
 
look at my edit
What's crazy is that that car was literally the first s14 I've seen, and what started my fixation on them and s15 conversions in the first place.
 
Ok guys, got a update... I got a new tv today, but I have family coming over this weekend,


Wait wait wait..... I was the one that said I was not going to tryout since I had been accepted here. You NEVER had the chance to even give me a tryout so you hadn't seen me drift.

I would like to try out for this team. I run a 65 Shelby GT350 and can tune for the beginnners on controllers.
(I am not GREAT at drifting but I am good and get better each day.
You asked for a tryout, it was on suzuka with ur shelby, i saw you drift.

Sorry, just had to point it out.
 
It's cool, business has to be addressed.


Lol it's all gold en stuff, surprised you didn't have the typical budget XXR wheels. Too bad you blew it up.
gonna get another one though, going ls
 
1k plus the things you need to mount it in a s14 ready to run. Expensive? I don't think so.

The sounds the primary reason I want it, I'll try to get some extra torque from a good map.
They've always been good but for me a 2jz is still on my top list.


Edit: Any Subaru Fans?
 
Back