Team Dynasty | Drifting To Perfection

  • Thread starter Thread starter ghostthief980
  • 2,565 comments
  • 143,996 views
He gone get it one day. First time I had him at DA he won, SL we went omt, this time two omts lol. Good job to him though
 
I refuse to make a new acc, its silly. They all use original ACC's for GTA
 
Lol, do you know how painful it is to have chewed popcorn shoot through your nose?

Didn't see that coming.

So do most of y'alluse the same account for gta? I want in on the shenanigans. Will the lobby be private?
yo boats and hoes bro whats gucci man ? :pp xDD
 
yo boats and hoes bro whats gucci man ? :pp xDD

Been playing GTA a lot lately. I can't play GT for more than 15 or so minutes lately, before saying f it and quitting.

What's good?
 
image.jpg
 
Been playing GTA a lot lately. I can't play GT for more than 15 or so minutes lately, before saying f it and quitting.

What's good?
not much bro, lately i get on when im bored so were in the same boat. ive been playin Fifa on my laptop so were all good :p
 
Online but today was chest day so I may not be on gt for long lol
 
Does Team Dynasty like my new avatar?
 
Back