Team Falken

• Thread starter TeamFalken
  • 70 comments
Falken-Lead
Hey guys, this is Falken-Lead, this is just a repost that is from the other Drift Forum. I believe more people look onto this one, so I'll just post something similar about our Team we have here.

Team Falken is a community of Competitive Drifters and Joyriders. We originated from the game "Midnight Club Los Angeles". But over the years, we've lost members along the way. Currently, we have around 15 Active Members. They always told me "Quantity isn't everything, but quality is what really matters." At this moment, we are recruiting members (preferrably from North America and Canada), but if you can prove to us worthy drifting with us, we can make exceptions. We Specialize in Touge, Ralliart, Drag Racing and of course Drifting!

Now let's head onto our members in Team Falken (Soon we are going to put up some Member Bio's)

Team Members

Falken-Lead (Leader)
Falken-iDrift (Co-Leader and Manager)

H-7aMiDoOo-F
PRWOLF1212/Falken-Wolfy
ICEKOLD_KILLA
JUQUAIO_25_PR
ScuderiaFerri29/Falken-Terra
FALKEN_JDM_EG6/Falken-Ace
FALKEN240
aitva
Splawn
bosstunaman
LonestarJLao

If you ever do join Team Falken, we do have our own Team cars. We try to vary so people enjoy what they like and what not. You can use any car you'd like when free roaming or just drift cruising for fun. But when your battling for us, we highly recommend using these cars:

Official Team Cars
Tuners
-Nissan S15 w/ Racing Mods (P)
-High End Performance's G37 (P)
-Amuse's S2000 GT1 Turbo (P)
-Toyota Supra RZ '97 (U)
-BP Falken RX7 (U)
Muscle
-Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe (P)
-Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (P)

We have decided that our Team Cars will be painted Orange, from the Nissan 350z. Unless your in the Elite Class (I'll go more indepth on that soon) you'd want to represent your class by painting the car Matt(e) Black and Lime Green. (Might be a little unoriginal, but Monster Energy Falken Mustang are those colors)

The Elite Class:
The Elite Class is basically the highest performaning drifters Team Falken has to offer. They went far and beyond to show others what we got. These people are:

H-7aMiDoOo-F
PRWOLF1212/Falken-Wolfy
JUQUAIO_25_PR
ICEKOLD_KILLA

If theres any more information you may want to know, or if you'd like to drift with us (I'll post open lobbies w/ Team Falken Members practicing), we have a YouTube Channel, Facebook Page, and a WebSite for all guests to know. I have pictures listed under my name about us with some photoshoots and drifting and everything. Go check those out aswell! Here's the links to our pages.

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/TeamFalkenGT5

FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Tea...48933191802347

Our WebSite: http://teamfalkendrift.webs.com/

Thanks for taking the time to read about us. Team Falken is basically new to the drifting competition world, but we hope to see you soon!

Falken-Lead & Falken-iDrift

picture.php

Last edited:
Ralliart? Um...isn't that a Mitsubishi brand not an actual form of racing? Just asking...

Goodluck 👍

@MitchZ06 Actually, its both. Ralliart is racing on dirt. It's like Autocross (Time-Attack) on Dirt, Gravel...ect. Your thinking of the Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart :P Its actually very hard if you ask me. In Ralliart, you need to drift around corners (because it is faster) but still keep up the speed. These tracks though, for example, Eiger Norwand. One of their tracks is a humongous rally track. It can take place in forests or mountains. Look up WRC on Google.com and maybe you'll get some more information ;) 👍

That's just rallying with a brand name stuck to it....I know exactly what rallying is, call it that maybe so others understand what you're on about maybe?

Just because more people look at this section doesn't mean you should put your team thread here... hell, by that logic why don't you just stick it into the Questions and Awnsers Forum... :sly:

Keep it with the other team threads, like every other team 👍

I saw some Teams posted up on here, and i have another one in the Drift Teams section aswell. This is more like basic information about us, not really a recruiting one though. But I get what you mean. I thought it might have been acceptable putting it here, but i guess now :) Thanks for the info though 👍

@MitchZ06 Actually, its both. Ralliart is racing on dirt. It's like Autocross (Time-Attack) on Dirt, Gravel...ect. Your thinking of the Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart :P Its actually very hard if you ask me. In Ralliart, you need to drift around corners (because it is faster) but still keep up the speed. These tracks though, for example, Eiger Norwand. One of their tracks is a humongous rally track. It can take place in forests or mountains. Look up WRC on Google.com and maybe you'll get some more information ;) 👍

Ralliart is a Motorsport and High-performance division for Mitsubishi. Anyways, welcome to GTP! 👍 Though if this is your main thread, it still need to be moved.
Team site

Last edited:
i drift online all the time but there are no replays except in seasonal events which i didnt do until recently and tsukuba hasnt come up yet for me!!.
im able to link all the corners on most tracks in most cars not just the genkki!!

Aaah, Driftmad, you drift very well in the Genki in Tsukuba. I'm not a huge fan of drifting is Tsukuba, but as spank said, drift online :P. Going through corners as fast as you can when your a chaser isn't always the case, but you can learn by tandeming with another person and learning how to correct yourself whenever the leadman is slower or anything else. Team Falken practices on Suzuka D1, sooo, if you ever want to join us, hit us up. 👍

Well as i said i do drift online more often than not and i can do the corners slower that video is just me trying to get a high score!! ya i love suzuka too although the first corner can be tricky to get right!! ya il definetley add you and well see how it goes!!!:):)👍

@Driftmad10 Yeah, i see what you mean. But I love Suzuka East aswell :) The first corner requires throttle control and braking efforts, but once you get used to it, its easy :). I'll see you on the track, and may i ask you this, are you trying to be recruited? Or are you just wanna drift with us?

2 threads? Man some people are sooooooo greedy....

Well, this thread was supposed to be somewhere else :P. Unfortunately, it got move because i posted in a wrong place =/. But this thread is more of a bio of us i guess. Other one is about recruitment. Sorry for having two threads! :(

The Bio should be in the Team thread. You can always move it there and then ask a mod to close this one down.

Yeah, I noticed that aswell after I saw some of the other Recruiting Threads. But then it was too late T-T. Oh well. This thread might get removed sometime soon, but in the meantime, enjoy reading it? :embarrassed: I got pictures of Team Falken by the way, it's posted in my album labeled as "DR!FT Photography" so stop by there and give me some positive or negative feedback ;)

@Falken-lead. i can and have done it with fair consistency but not always!! well i WOULD like to join but i visited your website and i see practice time is noon, i live in ireland and if i got my time zones right that would be 4-5pm here and i would be at work at those times!!! so.......

@Falken-lead. i can and have done it with fair consistency but not always!! well i WOULD like to join but i visited your website and i see practice time is noon, i live in ireland and if i got my time zones right that would be 4-5pm here and i would be at work at those times!!! so.......

Dont worry, we can arrange it anytime you'd like if we're available.

Back