Team Falken

• Thread starter TeamFalken
  • 70 comments
BkS
I acutally hear it pushes closer to the 900HP mark... that's faaar too much for a small Solstice.

Its a saturn sky. And he has that power cause its twitchy from being short and wide.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayummmmmmm, He double posted and caught his double post inside of a post instantly. This calls for a meme: Yo Dawg, we heard you like double postin so we put a double post inside your double post so you can post while you post while you post while you post dawg.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayummmmmmm, He double posted and caught his double post inside of a post instantly. This calls for a meme: Yo Dawg, we heard you like double postin so we put a double post inside your double post so you can post while you post while you post while you post dawg.

aahbaaaaaa

800px-Sup_dawg.jpg

Nice one killer.!

Just letting everybody know about my new thread "general drifting chat". Have a look and leave a comment. :)

In order news, Congratulations to Team Falken for a Victory, Falken v WSR 2-1. Falken-Han_PR, Falken-iDrift and Falken-Lead participated in this event. With only Falken-Han_PR losing the first round, Falken-iDrift and Falken-Lead made this game surely to be ours. Congratulations to our first official Drift Battle See you on the track soon!

(3v3, 2v2)
Our Record So Far: 3-2
Team Wins: Team DriftAlliance, Team Nemesis, Team WSR
Team Loses: Team DriftUnion, OsakaHQ

Want to Drift Battle us? Contact either Falken-Lead or Falken-iDrift to set-up and arrangement!

You did a battle vs NEMESIS? Wow from your video of you battling osaka I wouldnt think that would happen.

You did a battle vs NEMESIS? Wow from your video of you battling osaka I wouldnt think that would happen.

ahahaha. Yeah, ikr? That battle was really bad though, in my sincere opinion. Our team was really off. Unfortunately, I couldn't make it to the battle with NEMESIS, so Falken-iDrift was in charge. He told me it was taken place at High Speed Ring. Thats all I know.

Oh okay. Very nice!

Thank you :) Team Falken needs alot of supporters, because with that video with DriftUnion, I believe we've gotten a bad reputation to all those who watched it D;:scared: We aren't really that bad though. If you've ever been to any of our lobbies (which I will post room numbers in here), we tandem to our fullest potential for hours, and we're friendly aswell. We hope to get to the top soon and redeem ourselves from that battle. Wish us luck 👍

What? Team NEMESIS never officially battled against you guys..

That was just me and karyyun roaming around lobbies. He's not in nemesis either. They just wanted a friendly tandem battle lol

Last edited:
@MitchZ06 Actually, its both. Ralliart is racing on dirt. It's like Autocross (Time-Attack) on Dirt, Gravel...ect. Your thinking of the Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart :P Its actually very hard if you ask me. In Ralliart, you need to drift around corners (because it is faster) but still keep up the speed. These tracks though, for example, Eiger Norwand. One of their tracks is a humongous rally track. It can take place in forests or mountains. Look up WRC on Google.com and maybe you'll get some more information ;) 👍

Isn't that Rally Cross.Anyway Our teams should drift together some time.

Last edited:
Congrats on the win, and I've seen the video posted on GTP of the previous battle not too long ago. But I've been in a few rooms with Team Falken, You guys can Tandem very well on Suzuka East Course!

Back