Team Gearshift

And thanks marbel
Well shadow my new team looking for a team to hang out and practice with hit me up or pm me cause my ohq thread is still locked for whatever reason and my new team is going to have our own website just because im sick of arguing with kids and moderators on here.Mad love to zach for being the only guy on this site that knows what i am going threw and is man enough to say somethin positive about me.:dopey::cheers::bowdown::gtpflag:

BABYdBABYd
Well shadow my new team looking for a team to hang out and practice with hit me up or pm me cause my ohq thread is still locked for whatever reason and my new team is going to have our own website just because im sick of arguing with kids and moderators on here.Mad love to zach for being the only guy on this site that knows what i am going threw and is man enough to say somethin positive about me.:dopey::cheers::bowdown::gtpflag:

No problem.

I wouldnt.. I'd find another team if I were you. Post in the Free Agents thread and ask around some teams to see if they have an opening.. If you want to join another team, that is..
Why you say that buddy?

Hey good news everyone Team Gearshift will not be closing tryouts will be starting at 3:10 pst Monday thru Friday

Because your attitude is proving to be rather poor. Problem?
My attitude is fine whats your problem? Or are you looking for a problem or trying to create one good luck buddy cause im done with the drama on here try watching some soaps it's full of drama! Sorry about that Shadow good luck to you and the rest of your team from SYND1K8 D1 looking foward to drifting with you guys.👍:dunce:

Last edited:
Back