• Thread starter snooky12
  • 82 comments
United States
Miami
snooky00
TEAM GREDDY
TOUGE AND DRIFT MASTERS​
About us
We currently have just gone threw a name change from TEAM HKS.Every one on the team wants to be better than they are now and go against pro crews.Every one on the team now are pretty good drifters and can tandem pretty good for just starting.We all want the same thing, to be the best and we all love gran turismo 5.

LEADER SNOOKY00
Co-Leaders: DUSTINW34

MEMBERS: MIAMIU85
Dj_WyldStyle
DUSTINW34
carbage_11
MarkemX117
MrPothead16
B16A-EF9
Roundhouse_man1

RULES​
:crazy:
ONLY RWD, C/H Tires,and you have to be a pretty good drifter
and for touge racing you must use sports hard tires,450-500pp and grip is the key

HOW TO JOIN​
Fill out your PSN Below, and ill add you. You must be able to Drift
Special stage route 5 suzuka east and a track i have created.

CURRENT W/L Record1/0:sly:

Last edited:
Sorry; no good luck from me. You blew your chance in the "I keep winning" thread.

Lets see if this thread will be any different. And no. I'm not interested in any battles.

If youve lost 3, why were you looking for a challenge because "you keep winning"? No good luck. However, an "Enjoy your stay here at GTP, it may be short lived" is probably in order...

the i keep winning was old HKS this one is new the old HKS was made last year so before you say things know your facts the old HKS record was 30 wins 2 losses.

Last edited:
Why keep the same team name but restart your win streak? There isn't a reset wins button, you have the same name, thus the same streak. Team HKS has a certain streak set out by the members and they are known for that streak, you cant just claim the streak restarted. Crikey... If you want to restart the streak, CHANGE THE NAME like seriously how hard is it...

does any one have a spoon s2000 i need one i will have all the spoons then.

Last edited:
does any one have a spoon s2000 i need 1 i will have all the spoons then.

nospoon.jpg

30+ Win streak against teams that hardly have any skill and only last about 2 months :lol: You're in the big leagues here boy

yeah i realized that the teams i was battling were not very good drifters, by the 20th win i got bored but i kept going.

Ohhh snap! Things are getting zesty spicy in here! Lol. But it seems you have put you and your team in a hole dude! My team promote peace with others to prevent things like this thread from happening. Good luck with getting in a "friendly" battle. Lol

what do you mean they were new teams I'm not disrespecting them or anything like that I'm just saying they needed a little more practice.

Last edited:
I have a new team we are called Driftkingz but we all have good lucks on our thread. I don't know I honestly think its just this thread.

Good Luck Snooky, ur a good drifter and with the leadership skills you can be great. We beat your team once, i will have to Decline your rematch bro. but you did put up a fight, its just your team wasnt ready. ;) good luck

Your thread looks very similar to mine lol, in the about us section... lol i just noticed that.. very.. very similar.

Back