Team GREDDY TOUGE AND DRIFT MASTERS

• Thread starter snooky12
  • 82 comments
Hey BlueNinjacivic! I didn't know you were on GTP :lol:.

Snooky, how about a team touge battle against the NightKids. Almost anytime Saturday night will be a good time.

jc18137
Hey BlueNinjacivic! I didn't know you were on GTP :lol:.

Snooky, how about a team touge battle against the NightKids. Almost anytime Saturday night will be a good time.

Lol yea I've been on here I just kind of stay in the drift section

I thought this group was called HKS, at least that was the name when I checked the thread earlier...Am I going crazy????

Snooky sence your so good you alt to shoot a challenge/Team battle out toward prodigy drift send the message to Prodigy-SRninja or Prodigy-Lilal27 they will then figure out a track judges and how many vs how many but with your win streak you shouldn't have a problem stepping up to the big leagues and while you're at it hit up Redsuns and OHQ while your at it

Robbyelder
Snooky sence your so good you alt to shoot a challenge/Team battle out toward prodigy drift send the message to Prodigy-SRninja or Prodigy-Lilal27 they will then figure out a track judges and how many vs how many but with your win streak you shouldn't have a problem stepping up to the big leagues and while you're at it hit up Redsuns and OHQ while your at it

No offense, but you arent the leader of Hks, or greddy. You shouldnt have to worry about snooky actions, yeah he might be alittle over confident at times, but thats how you have to be to become a great leader. If you think its easy to manage a team make your own, and when you get these public messages like this lets see how small you'll feel afterward..

No offense, but you arent the leader of Hks, or greddy. You shouldnt have to worry about snooky actions, yeah he might be alittle over confident at times, but thats how you have to be to become a great leader. If you think its easy to manage a team make your own, and when you get these public messages like this lets see how small you'll feel afterward..

I do agree with you, but really, if you cant back your claim of having such a great team, why make the claim in first place? As much as I do see where you're coming from, over-confidence can kill a team too.. If Snooky believes his team has what it takes, then yes he should take on teams here like Redsuns and Prodigy.

Robbyelder not to be mean or any thing but you don't have a team and you are not a leader of any team so what do you know about leading a team and i know I'm over confident at times i do it to give my teammates a boost. they are like 5 year old kids you tell them you'll give them ice cream they will do any thing to get the ice cream.

what no you guys dont know what i mean :indiff:
by 5 year old kid i meant when they want something they will do any thing for it.

Why don't you stop worrying about being the best and get a better name for your team just by doing events and find out where you really stand in this community instead of telling yourselves that you are good. You will know when you are good when people start saying you are, people more than likely wont take your word for it and it only makes a bigger target on your back by acting like an conceded overly cocky team with an attitude nobody likes.

huh? i challenge people i haven't been by my ps3 cause I'm doing SOMETHING REALLY IMPORTANT THAT YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT!And what attitude i just want friends and rivals no enemy's.

yo-dawg-chill-out-why-are-u-writing-in-caps.jpg

Back