Team HyperDRIFT l Final Change

United States
Arizona
GTP_Drop5
UGH!!! lol LFS thread LFS thread!.... okay Im done. :P oh and make sure you welcome back Drop5!! :lol:

Japan
Okinawa, Japan
ISLYDWAYZI, MLD_Oki-SLYD
IISLYDWAYZII
xDriftzzinc
haha formula d tracks like evergreen above would make it worth it to me

I would need a better pc for that or a better connection to play online with it. That and a decent cracked version so i could actually get online

xDriftzzinc

(Banned)
United States
United States
DriFtZz
If anyone is on around 7pm east you guys should enter spanks mini comps, they're fun

Last edited:
Japan
Okinawa, Japan
ISLYDWAYZI, MLD_Oki-SLYD
IISLYDWAYZII
Im guessing we no longer hold this team eh... gt5 is dropping down the poop chute and lfs/bf3 will be consuming everyones time.... plus... where are my teammates???

xDriftzzinc

(Banned)
United States
United States
DriFtZz
Im guessing we no longer hold this team eh... gt5 is dropping down the poop chute and lfs/bf3 will be consuming everyones time.... plus... where are my teammates???

LOL what are you talking about? I just hit you up with a message like 12 hours ago :D... YOU never responded :lol:

TrevorsTII/ThatRotaryGuy
ThatRotaryGuy
I am here. I have been on everyday for the past week now...Currently on now! haha
Drift?

Japan
Okinawa, Japan
ISLYDWAYZI, MLD_Oki-SLYD
IISLYDWAYZII
xDriftzzinc
lol i was trying to say later

and AHEM (DID YOU NOT SEE MY VID AT EVERGREEN SPEEDWAY??? >.>):

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk5EXNXMHnc">YouTube Link</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6fl4JKImPw">YouTube Link</a>

Actually no... its not available on mobile so i definately cant watch it... everything done from my cell phone

United States
Arizona
GTP_Drop5
Unicorns love cupcakes with sprinkles <3

Edit:

Will do demo of this tomorrow then will be doing it every Tuesday 2PM MST until I find a job. Hope you guys are interested enough to join in with me and just love getting sideways!

drop5_2.jpg

Last edited: