Team HyperDRIFT l Final Change

xDriftzzinc

(Banned)
United States
United States
DriFtZz
The Official Team HyperDRIFT Thread.
We are all from GT5 and we formed on September 24, 2011.

Members:

LR-L2L-xDriFtZz
ISLYDWAYZI
SupraTT1
TrevorsTII

Videos:

Last edited:
S stands for Supra T stands for tt1 and D stands for driftz (what we all call lr l2l driftz shortened)

I thought supra was on our team... or thats right... hes the one that joins 100 teams at once 👍 who else you going to steal???

I think gunz is saying he kidnapped him and them put him on hallucinogenic drugs to quit burst, or he just wanted to leave.

Can everybody please just take a breath and count to 10. Hijacking another team's thread and throwing insults around is not cool when it happens to your team and its not cool to do to another team.

Rather then throw words around, sort it out like you do best - on track, in a comp. I'm going to clean up this thread now so STD don't have to deal with this and can just get on with setting up a team as is theirs (and everybody's) right :).

Yo ok I wasn't here when everything wen't down but form what i've been told, Some ish went down. Here is the whole story:

-xDriftzz and SLYD leave BURST (Awesome Team)
-Duman (Leader of BURST) tells xDriftzz and SLYD they can't ever come back but he respects xDriftzz's and SLYD's decision
-xDriftzz and SLYD want to make a team
-People want to join xDriftzz's and SLYD's team

No one asked anyone to join.

Oh and btw this goes out to everyone on and off GTP... if you have someone that is on your team and they left your team to join me, it was by free will without any encouragement or i didn't know they were on a team. Gunz i respect BURST and i hope you learn to respect my team too.

Ok, its time to calm down. Now guess what we do. WE CHALLENGE YOU TO A BATTLE! :D

Well after you get 1 more person..

I like the name.. Shows that they are violently good at what they do and not to be joked about lol....

Ok, its time to calm down. Now guess what we do. WE CHALLENGE YOU TO A BATTLE! :D

Well after you get 1 more person..

Not a bad idea but if we battle we battle on our terms because i was on BURST for 6 months and we never did a battle so see if were ready in 6 months

I like the name.. Shows that they are violently good at what they do and not to be joked about lol....

Gotta love Jimmmmyyyyy!!!!!

Last edited:
Now now, don't get smart. We were gonna battle D-Max, then all this crap went down so that was a battle member gone..

haha shoulda rescheduled... anyway i dont want to argue... Powell i respect you... i respect BURST... don't ruin my team please... GOOD DAY SIR

haha shoulda rescheduled... anyway i dont want to argue... Powell i respect you... i respect BURST... don't ruin my team please... GOOD DAY SIR

I meant don't get smart with the "wait 6 months" bit.

Now you can go rant the VDC thread and we won't get involved. :)

Lol, you know why we couldn't battle, but now youre disrespectfull. I really am going to do two things : never battle, or battle everyone. This battle thing is getting way out of hand. Whats more important then a battle is a team that can tandem and a team with a team spirit.

As for supra, I just see youre gone, again disrespectfull.

All i got to say is : i got nothing to say.

Lol, you know why we couldn't battle, but now youre disrespectfull. I really am going to do two things : never battle, or battle everyone. This battle thing is getting way out of hand. Whats more important then a battle is a team that can tandem and a team with a team spirit.

As for supra, I just see youre gone, again disrespectfull.

All i got to say is : i got nothing to say.

Yes but what i don't understand is, if you don't care about battling, why did you call of the battle for B? You had 8 more people that you could have substituted... why didn't you swap B for someone else and just have the battle. That's why what you're saying isn't 100% truthful. You claim to not care about battles but you wouldn't even conduct one if one of your best guys wasn't able to compete...

Because he really wanted to battle and thats what I respect. He's the one closest to me so what did you expect ? ''Oh no you aren't important, the battle is way more important then you are. I'll replace you for another member''

Im done man I got nothing to say.

Good start man, let me know if you want to drift sometime, I am currently scouting a team to join.

Back