Team Koala International *Fawxe retired*

• Thread starter Fawxe_
  • 182 comments
nope im not if it seems like that I apologize but im not stating nor comparing your team to my previous comment im simply trying to explain how the drag community has changed, I also respect your team for coming through and sticking together:tup: if I offended you or your team in anyway again I apologize.

If you were talkin trash about us, I was about to call you guys out, but fawxe is my friend, and knows the deal.

Why not put it on the leaderboard, not post it on a new team that are still starting out, more like alltalk !!!
Who are you??? And we aren't just starting out..... This is not all of our first team.... There are more teams in america then Australia bro learn before you speak!

Why not put it on the leaderboard, not post it on a new team that are still starting out, more like alltalk !!!
Are you serious? Im not lying lol, want a picture of my time? I haven't put it on the board yet because I want 8.9 before I upload it, get outta here you prob can't get past 9.015

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck on the comp tomorrow Meenabon and Crawford! I know you guys got this 👍

Knightmares, the competition is at 7 PM Eastern Time (NY Time). Good luck, and may the better team win 👍

If you wanna come and watch you are welcome to. :D

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back