Team ///lLPINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
My psn is rabbit_9-8 add me. I'm interested In joining or if not I'll come slide with you guys anyway. you seem like a good upcoming team!!

Good luck!. I love the name. Alpine is just a sweet word. We'll have to drift sometime.

O Comps Everyday bud! Serious comp Best of 8 are sundays 11 Est. hope i can see some Redsuns try to take Grand Valley from me ;)

I do :) i recently got into a accident with my 350z by hitting a deer.. so with my repair check, instead of getting my z fixed i stripped it for parts junked it. and my dad Co-signed for a Fr-s. i think overall it is a great car. im drifting with it at my local track, and its ****ing awesome stock!

I do :) i recently got into a accident with my 350z by hitting a deer.. so with my repair check, instead of getting my z fixed i stripped it for parts junked it. and my dad Co-signed for a Fr-s. i think overall it is a great car. im drifting with it at my local track, and its ****ing awesome stock!

Bro thats sick as hell! Manual or Automatic?

i like the frs but its a little underpowered for me in the game and in RL. i will be getting a 135i soon though just like my game version ;)

i like the frs but its a little underpowered for me in the game and in RL. i will be getting a 135i soon though just like my game version ;)

you know they didnt lie about the FR-s being alittle grippy. but underpowered? if i quick shift to 2nd gear and floor bro im spinning tires all day. lol

Who would have an Auto car except my nan? XD
Sorry, just saying :lol:

MOST of the early FR-S' come with automatics. He has one in mid August which lead me to believe that it is an early FR-S. That is why I asked.

Ahh I See..
Good thing his is a Manual if he Drifts it! 👍
Congrats on the Car, shame about the Z. ):

The Z was my baby! lol i put so much money in that car:( lol well, FR-s is stock now and im getting about a 57* Entry on a hairpin and carries about a 49* around decent for stock!

NEWS FEED:

AN UPDATE ON TEAM POSITIONS
Team Co-Leader: in partnership is Infinite_Empurer
Team Captain: is Alpine_Tman
Team Manager: Alpine_Casholla

Please congratulate them when u see them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back