Team ///lLPINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh see im not that familiar with GTplanet yet when i figure how to do alot of this stuff, then ill post some pics and stuff

Sorry guys, im part of my dads business, n he has to go on a business trip to washington. Ironic im in DC, and were going to washington state! Lol *talking to myself* ... ok if im not back b4 Sunday for my best of 8 qualifying comp. At 11pm est. Then it will be pushed until Monday 12est or 24:00 thanks guys -Anon

Well my bro sent me pics, i didnt have any in my phone so i have them i have one more stop till washington.. it wont let me post on here says error, pvt ur # or put ur email. I might can do it b4 i get on plane

AlpineAnonEmuS
K thanks ill keep in mind. Still pretty new :/ thanks

Don't worry we've all been there.
If you need any help with getting around GTP just ask. :)

Alright guy too much to edit out my tags lol temp anyway username on flickr Alpine_AnonEmuS

Last edited:
Good luck from me too & watch your double/triple posting Anon edit last post or mods will lock your thread & they dont **** about. Some valuable advice, I think anyone on GTplanet would agree.

Good luck from me too & watch your double/triple posting Anon edit last post or mods will lock your thread & they dont **** about. Some valuable advice, I think anyone on GTplanet would agree.

Also, avoiding the swear filter by using stars will often bring a mods fist down. "🤬" is there for a reason, or just dont use swear words...

Thanks guys i really appreciate yalls advice, i will extend my vocabulary to say more formal word instead of swearing.

Also, avoiding the swear filter by using stars will often bring a mods fist down. "🤬" is there for a reason, or just dont use swear words...

I was going to say that.. :lol:
I said *quote* ****KED *quote* And I received my 1st Infraction! XD
By accidently putting 2K's. >.<

NEWS FEED!
Guys great news. we just got offered a "Crew Battle" by MLR tommarow 6pm EST. i would be glad if i can have 3 judges to be there for nothing but fairness. My flight has landed and im back ready to practice!

Last edited:
Thnx Nismo34 i'l remember no stars or swearing because I dont know how you get those censored icon things.

AlpineAnonEmuS
NEWS FEED!
Guys great news. we just got offered a "Crew Battle" by MLR tommarow 6pm EST. i would be glad if i can have 3 judges to be there for nothing but fairness. My flight has landed and im back ready to practice!

Ill be on today if you need a judge

NEWS FEED:
It was a great battle, we put up a fight against MLD but it just wasnt enough. I beat MLD_DriftWorks with a solid overtake through the tunnel, then my lead was unknown to judges, but not for onomatopeja he voted for DW both runs, he saw something different from judges i suppose? Next Alpine_Casholla vs MLD_DriftMonkey MLD had a solid lead in his TVR, then Cash made it up in his lead but it wasnt enough onomatopeja said, great battle picture perfect entries! Then down to the heart throbbing finals, MLD_Ant Vs guinnessspeed Ant lead to tunnel with an outstanding entry into s curl amazing, then Ant had a great follow D2D, clear win but great battle to watch!
Win/Lost: 2:1 We will not stop!

AlpineAnonEmuS
NEWS FEED:
It was a great battle, we put up a fight against MLD but it just wasnt enough. I beat MLD_DriftWorks with a solid overtake through the tunnel, then my lead was unknown to judges, but not for onomatopeja he voted for DW both runs, he saw something different from judges i suppose? Next Alpine_Casholla vs MLD_DriftMonkey MLD had a solid lead in his TVR, then Cash made it up in his lead but it wasnt enough onomatopeja said, great battle picture perfect entries! Then down to the heart throbbing finals, MLD_Ant Vs guinnessspeed Ant lead to tunnel with an outstanding entry into s curl amazing, then Ant had a great follow D2D, clear win but great battle to watch!
Win/Lost: 2:1 We will not stop!

Wow nice guys sorry for loss but there more to come in the future!

CheladaJr
Wow nice guys sorry for loss but there more to come in the future!

Cant be mad MLD, are great drifters! And thank you Blueninjacivic and Kyoki-Zach for judging yall were really accurate and completely fair! :) comp best of 8 tonight 11 est. Dont forget to stop by, and see if you qualify!

AlpineAnonEmuS
Cant be mad MLD, are great drifters! And thank you Blueninjacivic and Kyoki-Zach for judging yall were really accurate and completely fair! :) comp best of 8 tonight 11 est. Dont forget to stop by, and see if you qualify!

Hopefully I can drift with u guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back