Team ///lLPINE

  • Thread starter Thread starter AlpineAnonEmuS
  • 1,307 comments
  • 55,746 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll Try to join in a min! My mom is goin out I think :)

No no, i went to 7/11 and i have my transparent hood on, and they wanted to race, and they got smoked
 
No no, i went to 7/11 and i have my transparent hood on, and they wanted to race, and they got smoked

Hahahaha!!! Sick dude! I raced a Ricer the other day he had a Tibron and its AWD so he thought he was leaving me. Than I sailed by him and all I hear as I pass him is ***** You! LOLOL:lol:
 
what year tibron? them things are fast bro, what do you have in your civic?
 
His Tibron only had 160hp. it was the '10. It wasnt fast at all. His AWD left me in the begining. I have a Turbo Specialties (TSI) D Series Turbo Kit. Choped springs to lower the civic. I got some more in their but nothing so crazy.
 
Ive got an 02 f-150 XLT. Get at me bro.

Drifts like a pro. Stock.
 
CheladaJr
His Tibron only had 160hp. it was the '10. It wasnt fast at all. His AWD left me in the begining. I have a Turbo Specialties (TSI) D Series Turbo Kit. Choped springs to lower the civic. I got some more in their but nothing so crazy.

Careful bro, it wouldve been better to build up your motor before puttin on a kit. I messes up your motor sometimes. Happened to my friend's GF's S2K.
 
I have a 97 F150 also that the gf drives.
 
Can anybody get on i need a tandem partner?

And foxypoohs tuning help.
 
Last edited:
Ill be on about 9. Out with the gf and the kid for dinner
 
Doing great. About to hop on for a bit she has gone to bed
 
Hey guys on my way to my conference, and weigh in for my fight saturday. Toretto u should come
 
AlpineAnonEmuS
Hey guys on my way to my conference, and weigh in for my fight saturday. Toretto u should come

Where is it gonna be at Rosecroft?
 
Wheres everybody live at?
Im in augusta georgia.
 
Lutz, fl here.
 
Washington DC/Maryland here.
 
South jersey!

Edit: FASTFOX MAKES THE BEST SETUPS!!!!!!!!
 
Last edited:
Michigan here! Bad news btw. My gran turismo 5 has been taken away. So I cant make the Opening FD1 today. Sorry Monster.
 
CheladaJr
Michigan here! Bad news btw. My gran turismo 5 has been taken away. So I cant make the Opening FD1 today. Sorry Monster.

Well monster looks like I'm your partner.
 
I feel sooo horrible.
 
What did you do to get it taken?

I supposedly lied to my dad, So he took it. He has really been trying my nerves lately, He has seen me playing Gran Turismo5 alot and he knew I had this comp coming up. So he took it.
 
I told LV to fix the roster.
 
Hows the 135i Apples?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back