Team ///lLPINE

  • Thread starter Thread starter AlpineAnonEmuS
  • 1,307 comments
  • 55,745 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay if not I'll upload them again.
 
Try uploading them again.
 
lol.. Devin.. Well the first team car has been sent for tuning. Phase 1 is complete, now onto phase 2 of tuning. Grip has been added now just need to finish off the massive off throttle angle setup..
 
lol.. Devin.. Well the first team car has been sent for tuning. Phase 1 is complete, now onto phase 2 of tuning. Grip has been added now just need to finish off the massive off throttle angle setup..

hey fox i dont know if you will be on tomorrow but i need your help with the gear lag on my m3 if you dont mind
 
standard or premium? wheel or controller? I can send you my trans setup. I like short gears which help with cars with low tq numbers and gear lag.
 
standard or premium? wheel or controller? I can send you my trans setup. I like short gears which help with cars with low tq numbers and gear lag.

standard, controller. yea the trans setup is what i need, the car maneuvers how i want just fine.
 
Oh Anon post your car on the FD3 thread asap.
 
I'm not one to realy start drama, but when people talk up a storm they better be ready to back it up, because i'll call them out on it.. I know I dont need 700hp. In this game anything over 450 is just wheelspin. You need grip to drift. I like 450-500hp cars.. Especially my 430 hp DB9. Now get on my level..
 
Hey I'm uploading the pics now & the processing is taking forever.
 
I'm not one to realy start drama, but when people talk up a storm they better be ready to back it up, because i'll call them out on it.. I know I dont need 700hp. In this game anything over 450 is just wheelspin. You need grip to drift. I like 450-500hp cars.. Especially my 430 hp DB9. Now get on my level..

Yeah foxypooh tell them, tell them that my DB9 with kiss your door all night! lol not to mention onlything i bought was lsd, suspension, and little bolts, -__- jk fox your an awesome tuner, but i think my LFA can match any angle you throw at me :cheers:👍
 
AlpineAnonEmuS
Yeah foxypooh tell them, tell them that my DB9 with kiss your door all night! lol not to mention onlything i bought was lsd, suspension, and little bolts, -__- jk fox your an awesome tuner, but i think my LFA can match any angle you throw at me :cheers:👍

I hate that stupid LFA!
 
I actually like the lfa. Just hate the transmission. Im glad i use rabbit gears. Im able to aviod the dreaded 2nd gear lag.
 
fastfox400
I actually like the lfa. Just hate the transmission. Im glad i use rabbit gears. Im able to aviod the dreaded 2nd gear lag.

Yeah same here that tranny kills me
 
You guys ready for the D1 Tomorrow guys?!
 
FD posted in the teams and meets section. Anyone on? I need to finish up Apples 135i and send it back to them..
 
Chelada me and you nee to get together and practice!
 
Anyone wanna drift? I need to do some tuning. Like now...
 
Getting ready to get online. Got to take care some of business.
 
Announcement: Guys. As you all may know summer break is over, Alpine is great love you guys commitment to the team very loyal, i love it. But guys, My Boxing Exhibition fights are starting tommarow, so as my football season, and school. As a senior i need to focus on my work, and yet try to have a great future in sports as well, So my hours will be cutt short.. alot, Weekdays after 9 will be on till 11:45, unless i have football games, weekends, will be on normal time, unless i have fights on saturdays. There has been a changing of Alpines position becuz i think its not fair for someone to be inactive and never taking time for my random comps line up. New Co-Leader of Alpine is _Toretto congrats u deserve it, Cash is not as active, and doesnt play that leadership role as i was aiming for, i do apologize. Team captains 3 spots. Firefox, Psycho, and speed. Recruiting manager as of now, will be cash, myself, and toretto. (2 clean runs on grandvalley with a tandem)
Toretto, when im not online, you can make alpine rooms and recruiting rooms, we are now back open for members. Battle requests, keep us interesting and a big threat to other teams if we got challenged let me know and i will not miss out, this is how teams fade due to inactive leaders, that wont happen I will always try to be active as possible guys pls bare with me. I love alpine, hope you guys feel the same. Pm me for problems, changes, etc
 
Chelada me and you nee to get together and practice!

I cant bro! Ughhhh I am getting ready for school. my parents wont let me on until after school tomorrow , We have to practice then! I get out at 4pm EST.

@ Anon: Same here bro! My photography classes are starting, My internship, the fixing of my Honda, and school, ETC. This year is crazy for me! I will hopefully be able to make D1 tomorrow. Also working now so life is extreme crazy right now!
 
Last edited:
Senior year here to :D.... I wont be on as much either.
 
Hey now guys. just remember it never gets easier. I'm 26, work 65hrs a week and have a 3 yr old..
 
Im also working on my Honda civic!

Shes a work in progress! :D


picture.php

To this day I dont know why this picture is sooo small. It makes me so mad. I looks like I got it off the internet. -___-
 
Sorry Chelada but I hate civics. I like my big diesels.
 
Oh its ok. My honda has 226hp so im not upset at all :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back