Team ///lLPINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
DriftToretto
Okay cool & I'm really about to start dropping the inactive people & the people that don't put effort in being on for the team when we have important events. For the people that have things to do then this doesn't concern you but what I saw today was horrible and I wasn't happy about it at all.

Yeah i feel Like our teams only 5 or so people

Angleeeee
Yeah i feel Like our teams only 5 or so people

Yeah as you can see Anon didn't add himself to the list because he knew he was gonna be inactive & that's what I'm gonna do take the inactive people out and recruit very active people that is over 16.

DriftToretto
Yeah as you can see Anon didn't add himself to the list because he knew he was gonna be inactive & that's what I'm gonna do take the inactive people out and recruit very active people that is over 16.

Yeah good luck with the recruiting. But remember age isn't always a problem but maturity is. I mean KYOKI-Zn is only 15. He's the youngest of all of us. I used to be the oldest before KYOKI-Noz joined though

ORPHANTHIRTY7
Yeah good luck with the recruiting. But remember age isn't always a problem but maturity is. I mean KYOKI-Zn is only 15. He's the youngest of all of us. I used to be the oldest before KYOKI-Noz joined though

Age does play a part because they have no say so of when they can play their own PS3.

DriftToretto
Yeah I'm gonna get this team as active as possible.

Good luck bro

Hey the day of that comp if you don't mind sending me a message on here or PSN reminding me just in case I forget ok

We re scheduled to next weekend same time oh and by the way we are recording right now & you guys are gonna miss out.

Hey bro. Duman said he would flim me later. I had guests over, so he said he would flim me the next time I contacted him or when he has time.

I wasnt that happy with that battle at all, It felt a little unorganized, and I was a little shocked by the team work that was played on the opposite team. I felt some of there members weren't as mature as they were supposed to be. Hopefully it is better next week.

P.S for all those inactive Alpiners or the ones that didnt feel like getting on yesterday for the battle, SHAME ON YOU.

Last edited:
CheladaJr
Hey bro. Duman said he would flim me later. I had guests over, so he said he would flim me the next time I contacted him or when he has time.

I wasnt that happy with that battle at all, It felt a little unorganized, and I was a little shocked by the team work that was played on the opposite team. I felt some of there members weren't as mature as they were supposed to be. Hopefully it is better next week.

P.S for all those inactive Alpiners or the ones that didnt feel like getting on yesterday for the battle, SHAME ON YOU.

Chelada me & you are gonna talk since you have access to the Op okay

I'll make it a point to show up for the battle on Sunday. Now that work is settling down a little bit I should be able to get on between 430pm-6pm on tuesdays, and I'm going to try to get on more on the weekends. I just hired 2 more full timers to take some of the load off of me.

Heres my stickerbombed silvia
199C8C6E-5932-441C-BDA0-CEC51AFCF839-3661-000000DA7D04B2B2.jpg

Regarding the drift battle on sunday. I have b-day party for my 4 year old step daughter.

Chelada me & you are gonna talk since you have access to the Op okay

Ive got access if you need it too

A reminder that we do not allow multiple accounts here, or that people share an existing GTP account. The only person who should have access to AlpineAnonEmuS' profile is AlpineAnonEmuS himself.

SlipZtrEm
A reminder that we do not allow multiple accounts here, or that people share an existing GTP account. The only person who should have access to AlpineAnonEmuS' profile is AlpineAnonEmuS himself.

Yeah i know of this too. Learned from a bad experience back in GTDS days. I didn't get a warning but oh well. You are a nice guy for warning them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back