Team Mastermind thread V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the end, I suppose it's just another grim reminder of our own bleak mortality. Every moment spent in a quest for our insatiable need for pleasure; and when it's in our grasp only to have that pleasure slip between our fingers. Quite literally in this instance. Then in the moment of darkest failure we realize that we are doomed to repeat the cycle; and somewhere deep within your soul, you know the result will be the same. Like lemmings we rush toward that inevitable demise, but unlike them we lie to ourselves. "This time will be different", we say. We convince our selves that this one time the pursuit will be for more than a fleeting glimmer of hope. We are wrong. Every fap is one closer to your last.

Wow! This is all I have to say. Why would anyone in their right mind think it would be okay to do this. I don't know what he taught he would accomplish. Wouldn't it have been easier just to come on here and apologize to whomever you had offended. You could have made an honest statement on here letting everyone know that you wanted to start over. We have all had little flops in life but faking your death instead of acting like an adult is uncalled for. You could have saved the little respect that people had for you but now that chance is gone. If a3pic went along with this then that makes him more sick in the head then shells.

Last edited:
You know, I was skeptical. I even made the comment to other former hydro members about this "thunder cat". Turns out my instincts weren't wrong. All I can say is wow. I hate to be right on stuff like this. A fake suicide. I didn't want shells to be dead but at the same time i never wanted to believe he was a liar like this either. Had I not seen it with my own eyes I'd never believe shells was capable do creating such a despicable lie. A sick joke to play with others feelings.

If you thought people didn't like you before shells, you were sadly mistaken. Your name has now been slandered, you drug your own name straight through the mud.

If it isn't bad enough now, Sophia thought you were dead, look how she was impacted.
Slash was speechless, his former hydro team member and friend dead?

What a joke. This is ridiculous. Sickening.

And let me say, THANK YOU DAAN.

Can a moderator say for sure that the new alias IP matches the old alias and IP? If so we would have concrete evidence that it is him. And if so how did he get banned so quickly lol?

And yes wraith they can see the IPs. That's how they catch people who make multiple accounts. I expected this to happen had shells made a new account.

And let me make one thing clear. I had a great friend who I played gt5 with. Someone I will never forget who took his own life. I still think about the kid every time I log on. It ticks me off to think someone would fake a death, almost mock it. Play with suicide. It's nothing to joke about. I don't even have the words to say what I want. You guys will get it. I need to say no more.

Last edited:
A few of us joke around, a few of us act childish maybe that's why he thought he could pull the wool over our eyes but even with that been said. We're not morons, it's not hard to question his motives and find flaws.
I may be stupid but I'm not dumb. That pretty much describes every one of us screw balls :lol:. But just because at times we act like we are 5, make idiotic and hilarious jokes, and pretend we are all stupid doesn't mean we aren't really smart people underneath. A lot of us out here are skeptics, we pay attention to every detail, and people will realize this. You can't deceive people who have trained themselves to pay attention to every little detail.

We note every pixel on every photo put on the leaderboards, every sound your car makes on the track, the slight changes in physics. We notice everything, so to try and slip such a thing passed us is utterly insane if you look at it from that perspective at least.

Now, we've made our points and proved them. Time to revert back to being the same idiots as always, hmm? :lol: :cheers:

My best friend (most of you knew him) committed suicide. It wrecked me and still I cry about it today.
I've had my children taken from me by terrible means and sometimes I feel like it's all too much. Death is no joke. Anyone who jokes about it or takes it lightly has never felt what it's like.

I don't know what is going on, maybe I'm looking at things with glazed over eyes but this whole situation is ****ing with my brain.
I don't even know who I can talk to about this because everyone is biased it seems. I don't even know who my friends are right now.

Whatever the hell happened/happens, it's messed up.[/QUOTE
Cool story Poopship lol maybe you should fess up to!

Are you serious -_-
It's been a YEAR
I assume you're one of the stupid, over dramatic stay tuned guys who like to spread that ******** because he ain't here to defend himself.

I've run with a bunch of the same people as he did. I don't SOUND like him and I don't run my cars like him either. I have pictures of both of us together.

How ****ing dare you disrespect him when he ain't here to defend himself because you old ****ers have a beef with him. It's been well over a year, don't bring it up. If you have a beef with ME, PM it to me. Why the **** would you even accuse someone who everyone loved of that ********, wow.

We talked about this, we're cool hopefully. 👍

Last edited:
The biggest joke of all is he says all of his accounts were hacked while he was gone. Lol what a joke this dude is. People live this stuff in real life there is no place for jerk offs like him trying to fake a suicide. SHELLS YOU ARE CLASSLESS POS!!!!![/QUOTE]

The biggest thing to remember here is to never put your trust in him again.

He came back as ThunderCat - did he tell us then that his account was hacked ? Nooooo.

He planned it from the start and thought he was bright enough to pull it off with some team member help.

His name deserves to be stripped from the leaderboards.

I may be stupid but I'm not dumb. That pretty much describes every one of us screw balls :lol:. But just because at times we act like we are 5, make idiotic and hilarious jokes, and pretend we are all stupid doesn't mean we aren't really smart people underneath. A lot of us out here are skeptics, we pay attention to every detail, and people will realize this. You can't deceive people who have trained themselves to pay attention to every little detail.

We note every pixel on every photo put on the leaderboards, every sound your car makes on the track, the slight changes in physics. We notice everything, so to try and slip such a thing passed us is utterly insane if you look at it from that perspective at least.

Now, we've made our points and proved them. Time to revert back to being the same idiots as always, hmm? :lol: :cheers:
I've been over this Shells ordeal in my head over and over again, either way you look at it, it's bad but I felt worse knowing that he lied about it. He gave us a good story, punctuation, grammar, it was a nice piece, maybe worth a B, B plus. Only thing that let it down was the amount of bollocks that it was made up of.

I've been over this Shells ordeal in my head over and over again, either way you look at it, it's bad but I felt worse knowing that he lied about it. He gave us a good story, punctuation, grammar, it was a nice piece, maybe worth a B, B plus. Only thing that let it down was the amount of bollocks that it was made up of.
B, B+? Wow I would be a strict English teacher, I would have given a D+ or C-

The biggest thing to remember here is to never put your trust in him again.

He came back as ThunderCat - did he tell us then that his account was hacked ? Nooooo.

He planned it from the start and thought he was bright enough to pull it off with some team member help.

His name deserves to be stripped from the leaderboards.

The manipulative prick that he is, of course he is going to try and turn it around now that he sees it hasn't worked. Wouldn't surprise me if he turns on @a3picGamer47 too. Lol hacked? The OP of this thread still says that he is dead. I don't know if it is true, but @a3picGamer47 was said to have been going around telling people that he was Skype-ing shells when he slashed his wrist. Was he Skype-ing the hacker as well? Did the hacker make his IP the same as Shells' was so mods could tell that he logged in from the same IP as before? Or maybe his hacker also broke into Shells' house when he was away just to hack his accounts from within his house? Yeah, someone probably did that, it happens everyday.

As @KTalloutdrags said, we are critical. We pay attention to detail. I'd like to change your sentence around a bit @jezboosted... He didn't think that he was bright enough to pull it off. He thought that the community was stupid enough for him to pull it off.

Faking a suicide, are you 🤬 kidding me, I still can't believe that someone would actually do that, internet or not. No morals what so ever. When do you realise that you've gone too far and just let it go and say sorry, Shells? Sociopathy at it's finest Ladies and Gents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back