Team Mastermind thread V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ireland
Portlaoise, Co, Laois
a3picGamer47
This is the team since the passing of Shells_En_Cheese. If you want to challenge us or need to discuss anything, PM us here or on PSN.

Founder: Shells_En_Cheese (R.I.P)

Leaders:
a3picGamer47
Sutton97

Co-Leaders:
EvilNinja97 (Inactive)
lpgt_rs5013

Members:
gymkhana
Star_Drift_3G
GReddySigma
ThunderCat69425

Last edited:
Much better. And if you are looking for a friendly us at Precision would be more than happy to anytime. Good luck fellas

Merry Christmas to you all have a good'n

258895786_640.jpg

I have no better way of saying this.

You fake a suicide, which by the way, everyone knew you did, to cover up you past and get rid of all the drama that you cause and delete all the **** you pull straight out of your ass. You have people worried, there was a thread made about you where a person said they couldn't take it anymore and had to take a break because of you passing away. People lost their friends and family to something serious, and you make fun of death.

Shells, Caleb or Michael, I don't give a **** about what your real name is, but you have finaly confirmed that everything I ever felt was fishy about you, I was spot on. Every time you posted on the forum, you lied or made something up, I bet that the **** you said about having problems with the family was made up too. You are nothing but a spoiled little ****. Everything you did was to manipulate with someone.

I'm honestly sorry for the people who actually felt bad about your "passing". This only proves that you should never believe some story on the internet. You had everything planned, the fake Caleb post, I mean, "Caleb" logged on every day, whenever I came on it either said that you were online or 'Last seen *insert number* minutes ago'. And then an account no one knows about just registers on and is added onto the team. Thank God both your accounts got banned. I am sad for the team members of MMI. You are all just being used. And you, @a3picGamer47, you just play along and play stupid. Didn't you guys once think that maybe, just maybe, the mods can see the IP's you log in with? But you are just "really confused". And you even blamed @jezboosted for your previous thread getting locked? What a hypocrite.

You've finally shown your true colors. I don't know what else to tell you shells, but a good old 🤬 you!

Last edited:
I have no better way of saying this.

You fake a suicide, which by the way, everyone knew you did, to cover up you past and get rid of all the drama that you cause and delete all the **** you pull straight out of your ass. You have people worried, there was a thread made about you where a person said they couldn't take it anymore and had to take a break because of you passing away. People lost their friends and family to something serious, and you make fun of death.

Shells, Caleb or Michael, I don't give a **** about what your real name is, but you have finaly confirmed that everything I ever felt was fishy about you, I was spot on. Every time you posted on the forum, you lied or made something up, I bet that the **** you said about having problems with the family was made up too. You are nothing but a spoiled little ****. Everything you did was to manipulate with someone.

I'm honestly sorry for the people who actually felt bad about your "passing". This only proves that you should never believe some story on the internet. You had everything planned, the fake Caleb post, I mean, "Caleb" logged on every day, whenever I came on it either said that you were online or 'Last seen *insert number* minutes ago'. And then an account no one knows about just registers on and is added onto the team. Thank God both your accounts got banned. I am sad for the team members of MMI. You are all just being used. And you, @a3picGamer47, you just play along and play stupid. Didn't you guys once think that maybe, just maybe, the mods can see the IP's you log in with? But you are just "really confused". And you even blamed @jezboosted for your previous thread getting locked? What a hypocrite.

You've finally shown your true colors. I don't know what else to tell you shells, but a good old 🤬 you!
Live in what you believe to be true. No one can change that but that does not mean that it is true. all i am going to say. The GT6 community is quite childish anyway. Do as you guys please.

Childish? The only children here, are you and Shells for actually thinking this stunt would work.

I am a forgiving person, after all the crap Danny said about me and my team we are still friends. But y'all have lost all my respect.

I was a fool for believing he was dead, but I take death seriously, I've lost a number of my friends in my short 29 years here on earth. I watched my friend die before we made it to 18.

Call me a puss or what ever, when you have seen death you don't take it as a joke. I hope karma gets y'all good.

I'm out, I'll leave the childish games to you kids...

I feel better now I got that off my chest.

I can't believe what I'm seeing. I for one lost sleep because of this "passing", now I'm seeing the truth. Death isn't a good thing, faking your death is even worse because it effects the people you know and you're just having a laugh.They worry then and their family. I'm really upset because I lost sleep. I prayed for Shells and his family and friends. But now I see the truth, and unfortunately everyone else has as well. This is probably how MMI will be remembered, the team whose leader and founder faked his own death. I put so much into this team, looks like I'm just one is those people who are thought of as idiots as well. In just really sad.

To everyone else out their, please don't think badly of MMI. We've lost so many members recently, and I fear that it's time has passed.

I think I'll just make a new team, just something to do isn't it. I won't yet though, but I'm really considering it. Thanks guys. LP.

My best friend (most of you knew him) committed suicide. It wrecked me and still I cry about it today.
I've had my children taken from me by terrible means and sometimes I feel like it's all too much. Death is no joke. Anyone who jokes about it or takes it lightly has never felt what it's like.

I don't know what is going on, maybe I'm looking at things with glazed over eyes but this whole situation is ****ing with my brain.
I don't even know who I can talk to about this because everyone is biased it seems. I don't even know who my friends are right now.

Whatever the hell happened/happens, it's messed up.

I can't believe what I'm seeing. I for one lost sleep because of this "passing", now I'm seeing the truth. Death isn't a good thing, faking your death is even worse because it effects the people you know and you're just having a laugh.They worry then and their family. I'm really upset because I lost sleep. I prayed for Shells and his family and friends. But now I see the truth, and unfortunately everyone else has as well. This is probably how MMI will be remembered, the team whose leader and founder faked his own death. I put so much into this team, looks like I'm just one is those people who are thought of as idiots as well. In just really sad.

To everyone else out their, please don't think badly of MMI. We've lost so many members recently, and I fear that it's time has passed.

I think I'll just make a new team, just something to do isn't it. I won't yet though, but I'm really considering it. Thanks guys. LP.
This is kinda the reason why I left the team. Also here I couldn't sleep that night and I almost cried as I've almost lost my best friend in a car accident. But please don't think bad of MMI, just because of this doesn't mean we are all like this. I've had a good time drag racing and being in MMI, but I think I'm gonna quit drag racing.
Peace.

Guys I was just wondering. Is anyone interested in having me in their team. I'm not going to leave MMI just yet, but I think my time with the team is running out. I really like the lads at the team and I'll be sad to leave. In all fairness, Shells was a very good drag racer and I've enjoyed every moment I've had with him on the strip. But, I know most people in the team already know this, MMI's time is running out. We're recruiting like mad, I don't feel comfortable with all these new people coming to the team so quickly. There's no time for the new members to settle in one by one. The team thread got locked thanks to the founder faking suicide. It's a wrecked team, it was brilliant one month ago, now some of our key member are leaving as well.

But as I said, I am just wondering if there are any teams out there that would be interested in having me on their team. If so, I will make a decision then. But now, in focused on bringing the team back to how it was a couple of months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back