Team MORD Killing Is Our Business... And Business Is Good

Guys from FLR should see the video and get some ideas on how to make a video to represent the team. Impressive how a 1:30 video recorded from a screen is better than a 9 minutes one recorded with a capture card.

Good luck mo'fos!!!
Thanks choco :D
Me me can I joinz plz?
I are pro drifter!

Is this just going along the lines of have fun, have laughs, keep in touch and who cares if you are on 24/7?
Of course jimmayz, if you supply cookiez you can come in. And this along the lines of stay tight, have fun, keep in touch, destroy tingz.
Ono not another team ha ha. Good luck guys.
Thanks mate, and that's 3rd team in a span of about 2 years xD That's not bad.
Good Luck from Major League Motorsports.
Thank you Earl ;)
Mih
Guys from FLR should see the video and get some ideas on how to make a video to represent the team. Impressive how a 1:30 video recorded from a screen is better than a 9 minutes one recorded with a capture card.
Haha lol Mih, that's a great compliment. I might have to check out FLR's video to see if that's true ^^

Good Luck guys on behalf of teamJDMT, I've never had the chance to drift with you all, but hopefully it will come upon us soon. It'd be nice to see where i stand with you drift elitists haha :D

hey good luck both , i hope this works out for you , it is a nice idea , see you on track

Good Luck guys on behalf of teamJDMT, I've never had the chance to drift with you all, but hopefully it will come upon us soon. It'd be nice to see where i stand with you drift elitists haha :D
Thanks man! Definitely gonna be drifting a lot soon, don't have my wheel right now as it's broke.
But when it's back I'll be doing loadsss of skids.
hey good luck both , i hope this works out for you , it is a nice idea , see you on track
Thanks marbel! Yep, see you on GT5 :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hey guys, a bit of a update ! ;) First of all here is a picture of how we will
present the cars in our garage. Small icons, giving brief info about the cars.

aaartr_zps29296e03.jpg

Secondly, wanted to show you guys a preview for my next photo set!
This one features Knight_Spirit from D-max and his very presentable Supra :D

And lastly, I wanted to say that we will be opening a drift garage pretty soon ;)
In the garage, we will present our cars in details, also we will
sell cars as well as tune cars for people. Look out for it 👍

iNs3CuRe
That's just personal taste :P That's my FC and I like a bit of mexiflush, can't get overfenders on GT5 either can I?

Mexiflush lol. Low rider fc, i would kill someone. Lol

Mih
Same can be said about ricing. Personal taste. :lol:

I highly disagree haha. Ricing only has 1 level and that's visible to everyones eyes apart from the mentally unstable!

:tup:Good Luck!:)
i like that yo filmed with a camra at the end look's nicer on that track 👍

(Sorry for bad English)

I highly disagree haha. Ricing only has 1 level and that's visible to everyones eyes apart from the mentally unstable!
You just don't like it. Your taste. I don't like wheels going out of the fenders, my taste. Easy as that.

Ight guys let's not discuss personal taste's now, I don't want the thread being cluttered. Thanks Chelada, we have big plans. So hopefully everything turns out good.

Ight guys let's not discuss personal taste's now, I don't want the thread being cluttered. Thanks Chelada, we have big plans. So hopefully everything turns out good.

Oh it will. You both are top notch drifters. I see greatest coming from this team!👍

I think this was the best thing to do, you guys have a really good bond together. Hope all works out perfect guys! Nice thread btw.

Back