Team MORD Killing Is Our Business... And Business Is Good

  • Thread starter Thread starter monsterGAUZ
  • 73 comments
  • 6,201 views
Epic video! Nice Job.
 
Good luck guys ! Im pretty sure this will work out pretty well,both awesome drifters and personalities !
 
Just seen this! :lol:

Good job, and of course Good Luck too ya's! :) 👍
 
very nice thread goodluck from The Angle Killas!
 
very nice thread goodluck from The Angle Killas!
Thanks guys! ;)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quick Motion edit for LFS screenshot :D Was having some fun lately 👍
Car: my E36 M50B25 turbo. 👍

ffafasfas_zps75a4a052.jpg
 
Good luck from SYN-D1 guys!!! :dopey:👍
 
Meant to pop in and wish you guys good luck earlier, but I kinda forgot :banghead: :lol: Best of luck to both of you. I wish I or the chance to see you guys in action more often...dn these time zones lol.
 
Good Luck from Major League Motorsports.

twitcher
Meant to pop in and wish you guys good luck earlier, but I kinda forgot :banghead: :lol: Best of luck to both of you. I wish I or the chance to see you guys in action more often...dn these time zones lol.
👍
 
Good luck from SYN-D1 guys!!! :dopey:👍
Thanks guys!
Meant to pop in and wish you guys good luck earlier, but I kinda forgot :banghead: :lol: Best of luck to both of you. I wish I or the chance to see you guys in action more often...dn these time zones lol.
hehe thanks twitcher, when I get my wheel back. We might sort out a session :D
Good Luck from Major League Motorsports.


👍
Thanks 8th! ;)
 
Thanks alot people^^ I think this thread consists of 4 pages of luck wishes :lol:
 
Thanks guys! ;)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quick Motion edit for LFS screenshot :D Was having some fun lately 👍
Car: my E36 M50B25 turbo. 👍

Nice Photo, Good Luck! : )
 
Danm Lukas starting a team!? Well this will be interesting! Got a feeling it'll be really successful.
 
Just had seen this today. Good luck guys
 
Back