Team NEMESIS | *ORIGINAL* White Car Mob | Always Drama Free

• Thread starter DGambino1
  • 678 comments
Sorry, you brought something up and we commented I thought that was how forums worked?

Edit: we haven't actually voiced our opinions on the matter
I didn't bring anything up. Hop posted th FB link, then your teamate decided he needed to add his two cents. That's when I stepped in to ask him to take that stuff elsewhere...to which you decided you need to speak on his behalf, continuing the discussion which I specifically asked him to end.

This thread is for talking about Team Nemesis's activities within Gran Turismo. It is not for discussing our personal lives. No from Nemesis discusses our personal lives here, so we ask that anyone who is not Nemesis also respect our wishes to not discuss our personal lives on GTP.

I didn't bring anything up. Hop posted th FB link, then your teamate decided he needed to add his two cents. That's when I stepped in to ask him to take that stuff elsewhere...to which you decided you need to speak on his behalf, continuing the discussion which I specifically asked him to end.

This thread is for talking about Team Nemesis's activities within Gran Turismo. It is not for discussing our personal lives. No from Nemesis discusses our personal lives here, so we ask that anyone who is not Nemesis also respect our wishes to not discuss our personal lives on GTP.

So why post anything about it on the thread ?

If you didn't want people responding, you should've just pm'd it to your team members.

I won't be saying anything else.

So why post anything about it on the thread ?

If you didn't want people responding, you should've just pm'd it to your team members.

I won't be saying anything else.
You two just can't let it go can you.

Hopson is not a member of
Nemesis. No one from Nemesis, aside from myself in these last posts, has said anything regarding the situation. I didn't see Hop's post until I saw it at the same time as yours, which is when I asked you guys to end the discussion. Then you're little buddy had to chime in, and neither of you seem to able to let it go without getting a final word in.

Why people who are not Nemesis feel they need to discuss our personal lives in our thread is a mystery to me, but again, I am politely asking you...for the third damn time...to stop.

You kids have some serious growing up to do.

You two just can't let it go can you.

Hopson is not a member of
Nemesis. No one from Nemesis, aside from myself in these last posts, has said anything regarding the situation. I didn't see Hop's post until I saw it at the same time as yours, which is when I asked you guys to end the discussion. Then you're little buddy had to chime in, and neither of you seem to able to let it go without getting a final word in.

Why people who are not Nemesis feel they need to discuss our personal lives in our thread is a mystery to me, but again, I am politely asking you...for the third damn time...to stop.

You kids have some serious growing up to do.
S30 did just say "I won't be saying anything else" so what's this about getting a final word in?

I'ma just chime in here.

It shouldn't have been posted in a public area to begin with, but everyone should probably stop (that incl. us) before the thread gets locked which nobody needs.

Miss all of you guys, I hope you all had a Great New Years and a Holiday.
Dismiss all that is evil from your lives and let in the light.
If I may opine on what happened here, to be charged isn't to be convicted.
Let the process take it's course, and he'll get what he deserves. Whether behind bars or freedom.
( I Hope that's fair to say, just food for thought )

To get back to business, what's the Team up to? We should get together and slide again sometime..
Sierra Perhaps? ;)

How's everything been bros, I've been on my ps4 waiting endlessly for a good racing game. About to pick up project cars today to see how it goes :)

How's everything been bros, I've been on my ps4 waiting endlessly for a good racing game. About to pick up project cars today to see how it goes :)
Project Cars is pretty good, just be prepared because you CSNT really Drift that well on that game because it was mainly built for raving. But after that, its a pretty good game. Try to get it as cheap as possible bro

PCARs is a great game if you like racing and driving. Not so good for drifting though :lol:

There are definitely some pretty major issues with it as well. The AI is very suspect. Online is amazing if you can find good rooms with clean racers, but that can be a challange. The penalty system for online can be pretty obnoxious too.

The car list is rather small, but if you like racing, there's more than enough to go around. Everything from FWD street cars to GT3 to LMP1 and F1 cars. Some of the lesser formulas are actually more fun in my opinion, stuff like Formula Rookie, F3, GP3, GT4, etc. My favourites are the classic stuff though; Historic Touring, Group A, Group 5, Group 4. I think they did a really good job with the turbo monsters from the 70s and 80s. You can actually feel the turbo. You really have to manage it and adjust your driving style.

The highlight of the game for me though, is the the track selection. It's got all the usual suspects aside from the Japanese tracks us GT folk are used to, but the gems are the more obscure tracks that you don't see in most video games. Oulten Park, Cadwell Park (this one gives me fits!!), Donnington, Oschersleben, Watkins Glen, Road America, Sonoma, Imola!!!, Zolder, Brno (if you don't know this track, learn it and lobby PD to add it to GT. It's bloody amazing, and would be killer for drifting) - they're all awesome tracks. Super challenging, but make for some great racing.

My two absolute favorites though are Classic Silverstone (1975) and Rouen Les Essart (1968 version. Track hosted the French GP until Jo Schlesser's fatal accident in '68. He went off at the high speed, downhill turn 3). I absolutely love both of these tracks. Classic Hockenheim is pretty beast too, especially in crazy powerful, low downforce cars like Group C.

I just recently got Fallout 4 and Battlefront, so I'm kind of hooked on both of those at the moment. I'd be down for jumping in a lobby with a few GTPers in PCARS though. My PSN on PS4 is Twitch_CMF.

PCARs is a great game if you like racing and driving. Not so good for drifting though :lol:

There are definitely some pretty major issues with it as well. The AI is very suspect. Online is amazing if you can find good rooms with clean racers, but that can be a challange. The penalty system for online can be pretty obnoxious too.

The car list is rather small, but if you like racing, there's more than enough to go around. Everything from FWD street cars to GT3 to LMP1 and F1 cars. Some of the lesser formulas are actually more fun in my opinion, stuff like Formula Rookie, F3, GP3, GT4, etc. My favourites are the classic stuff though; Historic Touring, Group A, Group 5, Group 4. I think they did a really good job with the turbo monsters from the 70s and 80s. You can actually feel the turbo. You really have to manage it and adjust your driving style.

The highlight of the game for me though, is the the track selection. It's got all the usual suspects aside from the Japanese tracks us GT folk are used to, but the gems are the more obscure tracks that you don't see in most video games. Oulten Park, Cadwell Park (this one gives me fits!!), Donnington, Oschersleben, Watkins Glen, Road America, Sonoma, Imola!!!, Zolder, Brno (if you don't know this track, learn it and lobby PD to add it to GT. It's bloody amazing, and would be killer for drifting) - they're all awesome tracks. Super challenging, but make for some great racing.

My two absolute favorites though are Classic Silverstone (1975) and Rouen Les Essart (1968 version. Track hosted the French GP until Jo Schlesser's fatal accident in '68. He went off at the high speed, downhill turn 3). I absolutely love both of these tracks. Classic Hockenheim is pretty beast too, especially in crazy powerful, low downforce cars like Group C.

I just recently got Fallout 4 and Battlefront, so I'm kind of hooked on both of those at the moment. I'd be down for jumping in a lobby with a few GTPers in PCARS though. My PSN on PS4 is Twitch_CMF.
Dude I love how much free dlc there is. And I'm loving the game. I decided to go for gtp as my starting career. Also I've been hooked on nba 2k and it's amazing :)

I'm copying this from over in the motorsport section, but this is just too damn good to not share. Not sure if these are new or old, but first time I've ever seen them.

2 videos, older one farther down the page. One video is Togue, the other one the most badass snow drifting I've ever seen.

http://www.abcnyheter.no/motor/2016...cressida-imponerer-bilsport-verden?autoplay=1

Maybe a miracle will happen and we'll be able to make a car like this in GT7 :lol:

YO WATUP FAM. i see that there has been some comments about what happen with me and i have to apologize to everyone on the team since it brought drama to our page. Im back but my house was robbed while i was locked up and they took everything, except my G25's lol. But now its time for me to rebuild everything and move forward to get back online. I WILL BE BACK ON AND GOING JUST AS HARD AS BEFORE!!! lol

YO WATUP FAM. i see that there has been some comments about what happen with me and i have to apologize to everyone on the team since it brought drama to our page. Im back but my house was robbed while i was locked up and they took everything, except my G25's lol. But now its time for me to rebuild everything and move forward to get back online. I WILL BE BACK ON AND GOING JUST AS HARD AS BEFORE!!! lol
Good to hear from you man. That sucks about your house getting robbed...they didn't take the G25? The modded one? Dumbasses!! See you online soon bro.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Thats my ****ing boy. Welcome back ********. Hurry the up and get on when you get your stuff back. If you need help getting some of your **** back, just let me know

Glad to hear that your back man. :)

Wow, I haven't logged on here in ages. @twitcher yeah that was fun for a the few minutes I could stay connected lol. It's also partly due to my PS3 dying. Takes me forever to load anything on the game. I just cleaned my pedals so hopefully I will not be so sloppy next time we run.

Wow, I haven't logged on here in ages. @twitcher yeah that was fun for a the few minutes I could stay connected lol. It's also partly due to my PS3 dying. Takes me forever to load anything on the game. I just cleaned my pedals so hopefully I will not be so sloppy next time we run.

My PS3 had the same issue. It took forever to load games. What I did is I swapped the hard drive with a new 7200RPM seagate 2.5 laptop hard drive. Not only this fixed the issue, but made loading times much faster.

Hey fam im still working on getting back online and drifting with the GT community.
I have been keeping a eye on the community and the live streams and videos posted, the drift community needs to get back to where we used to be. So many new drivers that show no respect to others. I really hope people start cleaning up the lobbies. I watched a live stream and it was horrible the way they were driving. I hope gt sport makes you pay for repairs and damage you cause to someone else. Hope to see you all soon.

Yo guys,
I'd like to join your crew. Have been sliding ever since gt4 came out. Like how professional you guys show yourself. I myself am in a gta5 tandem crew, we try to stay as pro as possible while still being different. I'm also a very lay back player, love to throw tandems and get close to some doors.

Yo guys,
I'd like to join your crew. Have been sliding ever since gt4 came out. Like how professional you guys show yourself. I myself am in a gta5 tandem crew, we try to stay as pro as possible while still being different. I'm also a very lay back player, love to throw tandems and get close to some doors.

Nemesis is invite/recommendation only my man. Plus no one really uses this fourm anymore and its practically dead all togther. I'm not trying come off like an a-hole but you would have a better chance joining a team that you found in the lobbies of GT6 first, then trying to revive these old threads man. I wish you luck with your growth, and hopefully you can find a team that suits you.

Yo guys,
Hey Daniel thank you for the compliment and even tho we are by invitation only we enjoy drifting with everyone. We are still around on GT6 but most of the team is on Assetto Corsa on PC until GTSport is here. I have NVR played GTA5 but see some clean drifting on there. Keep a lookout for us old guys sliding down the track

Hope you guys are doing well. Haven't talked to any of you in ages.
Hey man, how you doing!? Hope all is well at the Astrolab! I was just thinking about drifting in GT the other day. Maybe this weekend if I have time, I'll have to plug the PS3 back in a go for a spin :)

I actually haven't talked to anyone in ages either because I don't check facebook anymore :lol: I'm an ass :banghead:

I got sucked into Elder Scroles Online, mostly the PVP. I still jump on pCARS every now and again too.

Mostly I'm just patiently waiting for GT Sport and GT7 whenever that comes out. I'll definitely be back to GT once those come out though :)

@twitcher you should jump back on one of these days. I'm 100% wheel now even though I still have no ebrake setup lol. GT is dead.

It is so dead, I have even been doing those random comps where friends vote for friends rather than actual watching/judging. I'm long past the point of caring lol.

Back