Team Project D

• Thread starter SupraFly
  • 4,421 comments
hey guys, its me, sorry for being so quite for so long time ( until some of the members also didnt know who am i :P ), but soon when i my broadband is back online ( i just move to my relative house to have a new work so hehe :P )and i will bring up some video clip, but the problem is i have no place to upload it. so can anyone help me ?

NamZycad3
hey guys, its me, sorry for being so quite for so long time ( until some of the members also didnt know who am i :P ), but soon when i my broadband is back online ( i just move to my relative house to have a new work so hehe :P )and i will bring up some video clip, but the problem is i have no place to upload it. so can anyone help me ?
hmmmm welcome back

Welcome back namzycad good to see some old P-D'ers around still. Ryen49 used to host alot of peoples vids but he got screwed bandwithwise or something like that. Have you checked with 19XX?

Immmmm baaaaaaaack. Vash is in the house once again!

Ok a few things need to be done here. First, i need to be refreshed about what has been going on lately, and second, its time to come back, and big.

Source
Immmmm baaaaaaaack. Vash is in the house once again!

Ok a few things need to be done here. First, i need to be refreshed about what has been going on lately, and second, its time to come back, and big.

Welcome back my friend... I was wondering what happened to you... You haven't been on AIM in a while...

Anyway, are you going to start drifting again?...

;)

Delphic Reason
Welcome back my friend... I was wondering what happened to you... You haven't been on AIM in a while...

Anyway, are you going to start drifting again?...

;)

You know it moderator boy :D

Source
You know it moderator boy :D

Wonderful... Hope to see some vids soon...

Oh, and don't call me moderator boy... It makes me sound like a nerdy superhero's sidekick...

;)

Delphic Reason
Wonderful... Hope to see some vids soon...

Oh, and don't call me moderator boy... It makes me sound like a nerdy superhero's sidekick...

;)
AHAHAH :lol: Thats a good superhero's sidekick name... MODERATOR BOY!! hmm.... no copyright on it.. EHEHEH....

oh yeah welcome back vash... Hope to see some videos too 👍

drifterboy77
Welcome back namzycad good to see some old P-D'ers around still. Ryen49 used to host alot of peoples vids but he got screwed bandwithwise or something like that. Have you checked with 19XX?

19XX ? where is that, address pls !!! hehe. now i have 2 ways to take down my vidz, but bad news, duno whats happen to my memory card, my GT3 cars all gone, back to 18k Cr with emtpy garage :ouch: omg, i was really really angry and sad, all my cars is gone :guilty: any other people get this case b4 ?

I can upload the video for you
(but not right now, I have some test to take at my school)

peace,NK4e

NamZycad3
19XX ? where is that, address pls !!! hehe. now i have 2 ways to take down my vidz, but bad news, duno whats happen to my memory card, my GT3 cars all gone, back to 18k Cr with emtpy garage :ouch: omg, i was really really angry and sad, all my cars is gone :guilty: any other people get this case b4 ?

yeah happend to me before but it was just drifting cars... i had my brothers memery card so i copyed it and sold the cars again and bought the old cars i had and made em drifabale.. to me 3 days to get all the cars back :ouch: ..

idk how you can get your cars back unless you got a back up memory card :dunce: OH well.. mabye you can find a friend that has it

ToyotaDrifter
yeah happend to me before but it was just drifting cars... i had my brothers memery card so i copyed it and sold the cars again and bought the old cars i had and made em drifabale.. to me 3 days to get all the cars back :ouch: ..

idk how you can get your cars back unless you got a back up memory card :dunce: OH well.. mabye you can find a friend that has it

3 days? for me it takes weeks to take at least a DRIFTABLE car back ( Skyline GTR34 ). about the stupid LONG TERM MEMORY LOST. i think its due to SAVE GAME for long time, if i am not wrong, its 2 and a half months after i move to here (new place), yeah i didnt save even once since that. or like my cousin said " its cause that GT3 know that his brother - GT4, will release soon. " haha. i am not such good luck as u are, i have no frn that play GT3 here around me (new place).

Aww.. That stinks... Well I guss you have something to do till GT4 comes out. LOL:LOL: Trying to get your cars back to drift LOL it's always fun!

ToyotaDrifter
Aww.. That stinks... Well I guss you have something to do till GT4 comes out. LOL:LOL: Trying to get your cars back to drift LOL it's always fun!

yeah, but i can wait till the english version release ( i couldnt understand those japz and its so boring to guesing around )

hahah i tot no one was here. any way whos here are intersted to host my video. i have a hard time to find someone to host my video. i have both GT3 and GT4 drift video, GT3 is the best, GT4 is still learning progress.

i hope the team will be back, and please, any member that is in this team b4 please at least say somthing or leave some msg here so that i know u guys are at least with GTP now.

Back