Team proline official thread

please stop. You are just making yourself look childish. This thread is for proline not for you to cry about your best friend getting beat every time he races. Thanks for understanding. Btw good luck proline in the upcoming comp

^This! Also thanks!

I hate people that are like that. I only have one car so lets race taht one and call everyone out with that car. Its goofy and reminds me of what godsons used to do with the spec V. People just need to grow up and stop crying about things. Ill ber on tommorow after work ill have to add you recorder!

I hate people that are like that. I only have one car so lets race taht one and call everyone out with that car. Its goofy and reminds me of what godsons used to do with the spec V. People just need to grow up and stop crying about things. Ill ber on tommorow after work ill have to add you recorder!

Yea, Same here! I was in a lobby with you the other day, Your friend was racing the Mclaren F1. I'll shoot you a friend request right now!

jahluv4ever
nvm ill tlk 2 yall 2 morrow

Watch your grammer use correct english. You can not use slang or textspeak. Everyone keeps telling you but you keep doing it. Avoid getting in trouble with the MODS.

I know someone last night who might tree everyone here. Even treed red ownz last night. He's someone who knows smokey one of my other friends. He's called LUX with a no' after it. Fast as 🤬

I know someone last night who might tree everyone here. Even treed red ownz last night. He's someone who knows smokey one of my other friends. He's called LUX with a no' after it. Fast as 🤬

Anyone can tree anyone. We all have our good and bad days. Smokey has his bad days, red, and LUX I've raced him before. We're all equally fast anymore.

Anyone can tree anyone. We all have our good and bad days. Smokey has his bad days, red, and LUX I've raced him before. We're all equally fast anymore.

No truer words spoken

I've not run gencifer or pepe tho yet i don't think.

Last edited:
GFR's fellas....TDS much respect!

Had a lot of fun. My first comp and it was a blast!

Tie breaker car?? 1-1 or 38-29 in wins

As well... We want to officially welcome and add ACJ and A-5kylar_990... We are excited to have both of you!!!

We will officially add you to the roster. Whenever Rev gets to it!

Last edited:
Good runs guys. I had a blast. Sorry I didn't seem competitive kung running you with my bog issues on Ferrari suffering from lag sometimes. You had great 512bb tunes. Was good. Much respect to proline.

Good runs guys. I had a blast. Sorry I didn't seem competitive kung running you with my bog issues on Ferrari suffering from lag sometimes. You had great 512bb tunes. Was good. Much respect to proline.

No problem bro! Overall I had a good time and it was fun competing on a friendly level! I think the 1st gear ride out technique was better at indy than the 12QS. Honestly though, brought some spark back in to gt5 for me!

Much respect to everyone in the comp! TDS as a whole! 👍👍👍

as of 12:14 am Canada time. I am sorry say, but andrew91133 has quit gran turismo till further notice.

reasons for departure:
he lost to my 200 kg ballast enzo by more than a car.

thrasher0422
as of 12:14 am Canada time. I am sorry say, but andrew91133 has quit gran turismo till further notice.

reasons for departure:
he lost to my 200 kg ballast enzo by more than a car.

Haha WHAT

Back