Team proline official thread

Thats great! Becoming one of (if not) the best Drag team! I won't be getting on at all for the next week probably! Which sucks because I'm starting to get back into GT5!!! I'm having a HUGE 4 day party at my house, then after I have school.:yuck:đź‘Ž

That's cool bro!!! Just start hopping on and meeting all the guys! If this doesn't spark back interest for you playing GT5 and GT6 then nothing will. Seriously! đź‘Ť

Yea Revenge and myself been busy getting some of the best draggers in the game on the team and building one hell of a forest!!!! LOL

That's cool bro!!! Just start hopping on and meeting all the guys! If this doesn't spark back interest for you playing GT5 and GT6 then nothing will. Seriously! đź‘Ť

Yea Revenge and myself been busy getting some of the best draggers in the game on the team and building one hell of a forest!!!! LOL

Yea, I'm online right now. My tree is probably ****. I had a random interest today to take people's car's! Lol!

I will be flying solo from now on.... I've only been playing for 5 months and the majority has been as a pro dragger and it has been nothing but drama. And it is a game and when i play i want to have fun. Or not have a team or teams head hunting me lol.... it's been fun fellas! Appreciate all the opportunities on every team and much respect to you all.

I will still see everyone on the strip!!!

KUNG
I will be flying solo from now on.... I've only been playing for 5 months and the majority has been as a pro dragger and it has been nothing but drama. And it is a game and when i play i want to have fun. Or not have a team or teams head hunting me lol.... it's been fun fellas! Appreciate all the opportunities on every team and much respect to you all.

Sorry to hear this bro. The only thing i can say you did it like a man. No excuses or bs for a reason to leave much respect.

i will be flying solo from now on.... I've only been playing for 5 months and the majority has been as a pro dragger and it has been nothing but drama. And it is a game and when i play i want to have fun. Or not have a team or teams head hunting me lol.... It's been fun fellas! Appreciate all the opportunities on every team and much respect to you all.

8)

Sorry to hear this bro. The only thing i can say you did it like a man. No excuses or bs for a reason to leave much respect.

Thanks JD... There is no need to beat around the bush or not be honest! Don't think i'm just gunna roll over and die lol... Tree [ON] 24/7 :sly:

I want to say thanks to you Hyper. I appreciate the opportunity on TDS! You honestly have the best set up and the most loyal team! Much respect and "Chive On" lol đź‘Ť

KUNG
Thanks JD... There is no need to beat around the bush or not be honest! Don't think i'm just gunna roll over and die lol... Tree [ON] 24/7 :sly:

I want to say thanks to you Hyper. I appreciate the opportunity on TDS! You honestly have the best set up and the most loyal team! Much respect and "Chive On" lol đź‘Ť

No doubt bro!! It was great having you on tds. Thats one thing i can say with tds our members are very loyal to this team. Your killer tree will live on!!

Sorry to hear this Kung! Is hard to deal with dramma so I understand you bro!

I hope it wasn's my fault and if it was I'm sorry bro!

Best wishes to proline I know is a hard lost!

Great runs last night kung and gen. First time out in 3 months lol. Take care my homies!! I know kung is not on this team anymore.

You saw the light đź‘Ť

Back