Team Rapid!!! Please Welcome JASON!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk how that tune was good im bouncing off the rev limiter and not even reaching the 1/4 mile on the test track ... 10.8 after the tune 9.2 before... Hmmm

Terrible tuners not even that acr viper tune is correct...

Thumbs down for team rapid !!!! Tunes are incorrect

Maybe you should stick to using your own tunes instead of leeching off others to be faster. You're obviously not that good yourself if you're on here trying out tunes.

Lmao what a loser listen i have a real track car i dont take this crap to the heart... Bunch of losers... Get a life...

Bloxstarr
Lmao what a loser listen i have a real track car i dont take this crap to the heart... Bunch of losers... Get a life...

I already got one, and its better than yours... Thanks for asking though 👍

Bloxstarr
Oh boy here we go with the internet tuff guys... Come to nyc.... Where real drag racing is at!!!!

That's funny, if you don't know how to read or follow simple directions, how do you understand the concept of driving? Or even drag racing?? However, you do understand one thing, how to criticize someone's hard work.

Thumbs down for team rapid !!!! Tunes are incorrect

If you are using cooldudes acr tune for the 1/4 then yes it is wrong for you, beacuse its a TUNNEL TUNE. Always the guys asking for handouts that talk trash.

That Honda Civic isn't a track car. Come to North Carolina, I'll show you real drag racing. :D

Bloxstarr
Oh boy here we go with the internet tuff guys... Come to nyc.... Where real drag racing is at!!!!

NY has some great racing I live in manhattan

You mean like who can get to work fastest in stop-n-go traffic? lol

c-losk
Yup, search for some videos in you tube, there is a great Honda scene in NY and of course they also race other cars as well.

Yeah I bring my 07'Z4 M coupe my 11' Dodge Charger Mopar Edition to organized car clubs and races all the time.

I borrow festor's Bugatti and say its mine...

PTK
I borrow festor's Bugatti and say its mine...

Festor has a bugatti?? Also I wanna ask you guys I'm looking to sell one of my cars which one do I sell they both have about 500hp and they both are fun to drive. I could sell both for 24,000 dollars but which one do I sell?! :confused:

Bloxstarr
Thats my daily driver... I run a 91' 454ss truck... read up on that kiddo...

Your actually sick, kiddo.

Hhmmm tuff choice.... Im pretty sure u like one more than the other... Forget wat ppl think its wat u like and have fun with... Im sure the money aint an issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back