Team Rapid!!! Please Welcome JASON!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was my bad for puting in the tunes wrong.. Its just a game and you telling me i take it to the heart come on dude are you serious...

Bloxstarr
I dont ii apologized for what i said and ppl cant keep my name out thur mouth...

Bloxstarr
It was my bad for puting in the tunes wrong.. Its just a game and you telling me i take it to the heart come on dude are you serious...

Please read the AUP before posting:
Don't use text speak such as 'ppl' and watch out for double posting.

Also what does thur mean? Not meaning to be grammar police, but wow.

Bloxstarr

Alright. We all are losers. Happy now? Geez....

Even though I must admit that ALL of us have outside lives apart from GTPlanet (no offense Jordan)
Get off your shift knob? What are you, Starscream?

Please read the AUP before posting:
Don't use text speak such as 'ppl' and watch out for double posting.

Also what does thur mean? Not meaning to be grammar police, but wow.

So I did a bit of research, and I found a photo of him:

chingy-215790.jpg

fest0r
LMFAO... just spotted your signature Matt :D:tup:

Are you laughing cause it's funny.. Or am I not employee of the month.. I bet it's that damn cat that goes around eating all the bloody bread isn't it, ISN'T IT!

mattjones
Are you laughing cause it's funny.. Or am I not employee of the month.. I bet it's that damn cat that goes around eating all the bloody bread isn't it, ISN'T IT!

I'm not employee of the month because I feed him the bread from the break room...

PTK
I'm not employee of the month because I feed him the bread from the break room...

:embarrassed: so you're the reason I didn't have enough bread for my lunch.. Do you know what I had to do for lunch, I don't know either but when I come up with something funny I'll be sure to edit this post and tell you :sly:

mattjones
:embarrassed: so you're the reason I didn't have enough bread for my lunch.. Do you know what I had to do for lunch, I don't know either but when I come up with something funny I'll be sure to edit this post and tell you :sly:

I dont know about you but I enjoyed stuffed fried cat...

Well it’s not fried... just a little toasted :D

bread-cat-body.jpg

Anyway... plenty bread to go round :lol:

cat-bread.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back