Team Real Talk

• Thread starter Veyronrt
  • 135 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
My new members are hungry to battle so I will give them a chance to represent a good battle.

Danny280
christoofastforu
Andyswag842
BoostedK20a
LIVEKILL2

We will chose the SEVEN Fireblade 02!!

I know most of hiboosters are busy and got better things to do, besides this game is over.

I just want to battle a few more Teams and thats it.

If we win, thats cool and if we lose thats also ok. (We are still a strong Team)

I want to run Proline again too, so we will se about that soon.

This will be a simple two round race. our chose and your choise. Who ever wins 15 each round 1st will take that round.

Room should be open by a 3rd party also the ghost should be a 3rd party. Evil can judge too?

The battle should only be 5vs5 or the min 4vs4! no less than that.

Sick, please keep it simple and don't run your mouth and run your cars!!

My new members are hungry to battle so I will give them a chance to represent a good battle.

Danny280
christoofastforu
Andyswag842
BoostedK20a
LIVEKILL2

We will chose the SEVEN Fireblade 02!!

I know most of hiboosters are busy and got better things to do, besides this game is over.

I just want to battle a few more Teams and thats it.

If we win, thats cool and if we lose thats also ok. (We are still a strong Team)

I want to run Proline again too, so we will se about that soon.

This will be a simple two round race. our chose and your choise. Who ever wins 15 each round 1st will take that round.

Room should be open by a 3rd party also the ghost should be a 3rd party. Evil can judge too?

The battle should only be 5vs5 or the min 4vs4! no less than that.

Sick, please keep it simple and don't run your mouth and run your cars!!

Read the other thread, also if you went by the "run your cars not your mouth" then you would have a lot more respect Danny.

Like i put on Hiboost thread as well. If you are looking for a neutral ghost or judge if you guys do decide to battle let me know! I am free all day Sunday!

Read the other thread, also if you went by the "run your cars not your mouth" then you would have a lot more respect Danny.

I thought you died since you haven't been online in forever??? I think I just deleted you yesterday lol.. When you getting back on PS3?

lol u guys run ur mouth to much lets run on sunday to see who really got the belt

hiboost FTW

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not runnin this weekend, I got races in real life, no time on the weekends. Ask anyone I'm not on during the weekend. I won't even be on today workin on the car in 8 minutes.

I'm not runnin this weekend, I got races in real life, no time on the weekends. Ask anyone I'm not on during the weekend. I won't even be on today workin on the car in 8 minutes.

Well lets do this on Wednesday? or Tuesday? Ill try to get my guys ready for those days!!?

Thread has been closed indefinitely due to team "leader's" inability to follow GTP rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back