Team Real Talk

• Thread starter Veyronrt
  • 135 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfao your all talk, my single cam is 564 hp at the crank runnin 10s on 32 pounds of boost on a 68 trim turbo, so idk where you gettin it runs 14 or 15s , I love haters. 500 whp outta a single cam you can all run your mouths wait till I order the h22 or k24 for it. Ill see y'all in the 9s :)

God :rolleyes:. I feel like I'm in the car park of my local McDonald's at 1:35 a.m.

Guys lets leave this thread alone, or at least be on topic we don't want it to get locked up.

Why would I put a video up, I couldn't care less if you people on a video game believe me or not, I'm not gonna run all out at test and tune then try and hustle people on the streets your stupid.

c-losk
Doable yes, but we all went the easy way out, swaps then boost if we wanted more speed, nobody back in the days wanted to spend that kind of money on a SOHC... I know Bisi had one CRX with an Accord motor but his was NA and it was for drag strip not a daily, that's it for now good night and stay safe...

Look who's talking J, member that movie, lol...

Haha yeah i remember lol.

so are we ever going to team battle?

Yes, I've been busy, get at Veyron about it, he's in charge while I'm not able to play, got alot of races going on out here just drove 2 hours to race lastnight. Ill be back soon, the season is almost over so we been poppin off alot of races.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know i just read this and i didnt realize i was leader again for now and i dont know when or who but (teamates only) anyone have any suggestions???

I was gonna give you a call last night but when I thought of it, it was like 230 am

Fast team raced veyront couple times. Good luck see you guys on pro lobbies.

I would like to race em with a 400hp crx with nitrous nothing big mid ten sec cars

Any of you guys still consistently race online? I may pop on later or tomorrow so if anyone wants to run let me know.

Any of you guys still consistently race online? I may pop on later or tomorrow so if anyone wants to run let me know.

I am on everyday and sick is on most days the racing season is almost over so he will be on more after its over!! And slash i dont know if i have a full list but if i do not send me a FR veyronrt ive always wanted to run you lol i dont know why tho hahaha

I am on everyday and sick is on most days the racing season is almost over so he will be on more after its over!! And slash i dont know if i have a full list but if i do not send me a FR veyronrt ive always wanted to run you lol i dont know why tho hahaha

Well I'm semi retired now, but I used to be one of the fastest guys around haha. I think it's full, i'll delete someone soon.

Alright we get the point you do not like hondas lets stay on topic and remember people like different things!!!!!!!

The OP is asking to keep this thread on-topic, which isn't trash talking.

NOTE: This thread will re-open mid-day US time on Thursday Aug 29, 2013.

After that, if you are not on this team and you post off-topic AUP breaking posts, you will receive infractions.

NOTE: This thread will re-open mid-day US time on Thursday Aug 29, 2013.

After that, if you are not on this team and you post off-topic AUP breaking posts, you will receive infractions.

Thanks for the re open again haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back