Team real talk

United States
florida
kttheman001
NO DRAMA. NO CHATTING. TEAM SPECIFIC USE! NO PROFANITY WILL BE USED ON THIS THREAD! This will be used SPECIFICALLY for team usage and editing the roster. ---------------------------------------------------- TEAM ROSTER: Leader: xSickxWiiDxiTx
Co-Leader: veyronrt
Recruit Manager: ktttheman001
Red-Ownz
xDusTiNx420x
WRECKINROOKIE
JudoThatNigz
x0cuppycakes0x
Skate3600
Beasteirthanyou
Ekhatch2
PingasCupcake
--------------------------------------------------- MEMBER RANKING INFO:
Let me know if I should correct any of this.

Team leader privileges: reserves right to kick any member, and over rule the co-leader.

Co-leader privileges: reserves right to kick members with consent of leader and fair reason.

Recruiting manager: recruits and try's out possible members.

Last edited:
I'd say "good luck with the team" but I think "Good luck with the thread!" Is more appropriate 👍

👍 thank you jay :). I'm sure I made it quite clear.

Sick, would you like to pm me a roster so I can put it up? Or vey, either way I just need the roster.

Gutted to get kicked before I even got into the room last night.
Was looking forward to dusting them silly Honda fans.

I'll try stick my nose into another lobby next time I see you about KT.
It's been a while. 👍

Meh, I'll file that away in my book of lame excuses.
I hadn't even gotten into the room, so I can't see how you could even possibly come to the conclusion that your mic not working was my fault.
I certainly hope you tried resetting your mic before you pulled the trigger on people in your room.

Could of just said I was a flag, I'd have copped that on the chin.

Bro my mic was messin up last night, when there was more then 10 people in the room I kicked everyone, idc if you believe me or not, ask kt or heroic bunny or lil jonny, ask anyone in the room with last night, but like I said idc if you believe me or not, I can just kick you everytime if you want. Idk why you're crying about it, I even said sorry didn't know I kicked you and you're still crying.

Yeah dude your right, I'm crying my ass off over here.
crying-baby.jpg

For some reason I feel compelled to rubbish your statement, so here goes.....
Why would you even need your mic if you just kicked everyone else out of the room?
Do you have a unhealthy desire to talk to yourself?

I'll tell you straight up I don't believe you. You can rest assured I wont be joining your lobby again, so there will be no need to kick me.
And if I was one of the others kicked simply because your connection is too crap to hold down a room with mics.. Well I'd think twice about joining too.

Funny how you apologize now, simply because I raised it here.
I don't recall receiving a PM from you last night about it, so I hardly consider your apology sincere.

Anyhow, I'll refrain from further discussions with yourself.

KT, sorry my friend, seems I've made a wee mess of your thread already.
My apologies.

Like I said dont believe me if you don't want to, and my connection can, we had storms here last night, and I kicked the people who joined an made my mic not work, I don't understand why you are mad, I apologized, i did not know I kicked you, but ok stay mad bro. Doesn't bother me.

HIBOOST VS REAL TALK?

Friday or Sunday morning and what car are you guys choosing because we already gave you ours?

5v5?

I'm not doing anything in the MORNING ill do it after school, some people in my team go to school. And what's your cars seven fire blade? And please read the op, no nonsense on my thread.

I'm not doing anything in the MORNING ill do it after school, some people in my team go to school. And what's your cars seven fire blade? And please read the op, no nonsense on my thread.

Yes, we sent this car to Vey already. Just tune it!

Now lets run on Sunday morning, nobody goes to school on Sunday so talk to your Team and let us know today what care you are choosing?

Thanks!

Ok let me say this one more time, I'm not doing anything In the MORNING, like I said last time you said Sunday, race season is almost over, ill be tuning my civic and racing all weekend, I get home at like 5 or 6 am every morning

Can we keep the drama OFF THE THREAD?! Smoke and sick, your both my boys, but seriously guys I don't want any drama here, I'm on thin ice for this as is!!!!!!

As for you Danny, how about you let us check out schedules first before we decide on a date?! Lol, chill for a bit.

I have school as you all know, and I do have things to do on weekends, so before we jump to a date, give me a few ok?

Can we keep the drama OFF THE THREAD?! Smoke and sick, your both my boys, but seriously guys I don't want any drama here, I'm on thin ice for this as is!!!!!!

As for you Danny, how about you let us check out schedules first before we decide on a date?! Lol, chill for a bit.

I have school as you all know, and I do have things to do on weekends, so before we jump to a date, give me a few ok?

That's fine, and the drama is gone bro, I been talkin to gravitron today.

I received the car????? I hav not been on line much and wont be able to due to school then sports till 7 then getting home so try sending it to Kt or sick because i will not be able to dup it to anyone anytime soon

I received the car????? I hav not been on line much and wont be able to due to school then sports till 7 then getting home so try sending it to Kt or sick because i will not be able to dup it to anyone anytime soon

LIVEKILL sent it to you, it takes less than 2 min for you to send it to them bro:tup:

Comon Vey, is not that hard:tup:

Why can't you just add me and dupe me yours or somethin Danny? I need a ride for the comp unless I can dig one up somewhere.

I can send what ever car you need tomorrow, if you still need one by then.

LIVEKILL sent it to you, it takes less than 2 min for you to send it to them bro:tup:

Comon Vey, is not that hard:tup:

It is called getting home late and having to do homework i am still in school!! My sports dont get out till 7 then i have to eat too!! Luckily it is all over in late november so i will be able to get on more then

Back