Team RedSun new touge team recruiting.

• Thread starter Klutchy
  • 55 comments
REDSUNS-KLUTCH
29mw3mr.jpg

Hello.. Im RedSuns-Klutch, I am the new leader of Team RedSuns. RedSuns is a team that started on Midnight Club:Los Angeles, But Eventually Move on to GT5. We Started out as just a team that loved drifting and import tuners, but now we are a family that trusts each other and loves to hang around each other, and other drifters, even other teams. We are here only to have fun and enjoy meeting others that love the sport of drifting just as much as we do. Even though we are a drift team we also enjoy doing Touge (Mountain Racing), Drag Racing, and Wangan.

Unfortunetly, RedSuns-OJSdeway The old leader of Team RedSuns has went on to college, so hopefully he will graduate and we'll hear from hear in the future.

RedSuns is a Drift and Touge (mountain Racing) team you can check out our website for more info No recruiting permitted and our Flikr http://www.flickr.com/photos/team-redsuns/

We are currently 17 members and we are recruiting cool people who are trust worthy since Drift can be learn but we cant force someone to change their personalities.

Team Members

We are still are still trying to figure out who are still part of RedSuns but here are the mebers that are on every week.

Team Leader
RedSuns-xPacMan
Co-Leaders:
RedSuns-Klutch
RedSuns-Eric-DRP
Members:
RedSuns-impact
RedSuns-scorp
rat-101
RedSuns-Vtec
RedSuns-Japan
RedSuns-Oxide
RedSuns-Mewtwol
RedSuns-Maccer42
RedSuns-SS-Irish
RedSuns-OJSdeway
RedSuns-RockstR
RedSuns-SR200sx
RedSons-Nos
RedSuns-Yo

Our team practice are Sunday afternoon

Team Colors:still Deciding

For more info visit the website seen above or PM RedSuns-Eric-drp or one of the Co-Leaders

If you wanna join Team ReadSuns PM us or let us know through here or our Website!

Thank you so much for reading ill try to keep this Thread updated and interesting and hopefully you guys accept us as a GT5/GTP team.

Feel free to add us if you wanna drift around

ill leave a few pics and our website and Flickr again

www.google.com

http://www.flickr.com/photos/team-redsuns/

Thanks again from the RedSuns Family!!

Last edited:
Best of luck with the new management and all, I see some of you guys stop by our lobby sometimes, we should get together for a slide more often. 👍

Sure thing dude, and yea i drifted with you guys before you guy are pretty good!!:)

RedSuns-OJSdeway went to college and he was the creator of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure thing dude, and yea i drifted with you guys before you guy are pretty good!!:)

Meh, we're all still learning and what not, some of us with wheels so we're pretty crap, but thanks. :)

For sure though, stop by and hang out anytime.

I think we should change colours. I found colour shift green with black rims is very nice.
Ps. Dont take my idea!!! :@

I think we should change colours. I found colour shift green with black rims is very nice.

NOOOOOOOO! Seyfert IS MINE!!! only kidding, good luck with the new management and good luck to OJ at college.👍

NOOOOOOOO! Seyfert IS MINE!!! only kidding, good luck with the new management and good luck to OJ at college.👍

Thanks! I plan to keep The team in good shape.

We will have to talk it out with the rest of the team.

Finally made a gtp name. Sup klutch and powell.

Hey klutch when psn goes back up, I will give you Irish driftings Redsuns name, he joined.

Klutchy
We will have to talk it out with the rest of the team.

I know but im not a fan of bright red.
I just found a 13 year old boy driving a 800hp rb26 180sx competing in prodrift ireland! And hes cleaning up aswell!
Not being cocky but theres alot of people under 16 (eg. Me) that would be better than him but cant afford it.
He has a 800 hp soarer aswell.
I can drift but i only did it like twice because i picked up 4 old tires to fit my dads e34 bmw 525i.
Does that car have any potential? May have to swap the gearbox to a manual one but shouldnt be too big of a job.

Finally made a gtp name. Sup klutch and powell.

Hey klutch when psn goes back up, I will give you Irish driftings Redsuns name, he joined.

alright bro thts cool. we can talk about team colors also. i was thinking Red with black rims!!:)

Its hard choosing team colors, but what about red with chrome rims? Maybe Cf hood also?

RedSuns-OJSdeway went to college and he was the creator of it.[/QUOTE]

i thought Tenzo created red suns, because i was invited to join when it started.

RedSuns-OJSdeway went to college and he was the creator of it.

i thought Tenzo created red suns, because i was invited to join when it started.[/QUOTE]

I said oj was the creator of the old thread

spank_ur_mom
He didnt compete this year cause he needed to pay more attention to the other things but didnt say he is gone from it forever.

Thats not what i said. I said that he is crap at rallycross and he should stick to drifting because hes going nowhere in rallycross.

Back