Team RedSun new touge team recruiting.

• Thread starter Klutchy
  • 55 comments
Ok guys. I hope you see this.
Im leaving RedSuns. The team isnt really active enough. Ever since OJ left the team fell apart and i havnt talked to any of the team in over two months.
Im going to find a tightly knit team. a team that has meets, not just join random lobbies and then start rows.
Im sorry but the team is all over the place.

Im leaving RedSuns. The team isnt really active enough. Ever since OJ left the team fell apart and i havnt talked to any of the team in over two months.
Im going to find a tightly knit team. a team that has meets, not just join random lobbies and then start rows.

(dramatic music playing in the backround)

Yo i was thinking the same thing. me and u should start our own team. are u down? let me know and add me at Street_king14. my redsuns account no longer works.

Yo i was thinking the same thing. me and u should start our own team. are u down? let me know and add me at Street_king14. my redsuns account no longer works.

Leave me hanging klutch. Lol

I never would have thought Team Redsuns would end like this.
I still want to drift with you guys so add me and it was a great run with you

Can't believe RedSuns is barely active or isn't active at all. I lost my enthusiasm once OJ left (I know thats old news & just like what Powellx235 said^^^^^^). I was just wondering if anyone is gonna revive RedSuns. My RedSuns_Ryuu account is no longer active after the PSN Outage. So if you want to add me, add my main account ID: AvicusXIII

I wish you guys the best of luck with new management.

I'm not looking to join up, but im always down to slide around with fellow drifters/tougees.

shoot me a PSN-fr, i'll be hosting a Touge TIME ATTACK prize lobby today

MLR_Clown
Congrats to you guys and best of luck to your team from MLR/MLD.
Hope to see you guys around:)

These guys have been around from the start but never stood out.

SolidSnake7735
I wish you guys the best of luck with new management.

I'm not looking to join up, but im always down to slide around with fellow drifters/tougees.

shoot me a PSN-fr, i'll be hosting a Touge TIME ATTACK prize lobby today

New management? Klutch took over more than 3 months ago.

Rebulding??? More like rebuilt.. lol... RedSuns "ARE" top contenders on GTP... mark my words..

They must have ps3 in jail, i was with him the other day lol..

Wait you do know who he is actually talking about right? :lol:

ojsimpson.jpg

i dont mean to barge in or go off topic bt a lobby open now

1472-6681-3115-0604-3883

you guys invited to join!

Members:
RedSuns-impact
RedSuns-scorp
rat-101
RedSuns-Vtec
RedSuns-Japan
RedSuns-Oxide
RedSuns-Mewtwol
RedSuns-Maccer42
RedSuns-SS-Irish
RedSuns-OJSdeway
RedSuns-RockstR
RedSuns-SR200sx
RedSons-Nos
RedSuns-Yo
RedSuns-Ant

^^

Any team out there want to battle with the team DriftNinja? I think my team are ready fot there first battle. I see alot of good teams out there and a friendly battle would be fun, let me if you are down for it. The battle will be livestream at justin.tv/uko_driftninja and also recorded for a vid project that will be at YouTube.com/ukoredgar2143

Back