Team Shmo Drifting (tuning garage) *NEW* jaguar xk coupe luxury '07

• Thread starter shmogt
  • 1,197 comments
I applied your TVR T350C tune to one of my RM Speed 6's, it was perfect. I wasn't sure on how well it was going to transition, but it did 100%.

Hey I love your tunes they work great but do you think u could do a rx-7 tc? It's a awesome lookin car and I'm really trying to figure out a setup for it. Thanks

I wrote down sector scores for 4 or 5 of my better scores and tallied the best sectors and I'm good for 25-26000, it's just a matter of linking each sector. A little frustrating cos I'll get a 8xxx for the first sector then end up on the grass in the next sector or I'll do average in the first and score high in the next, it's frustrating :banghead lol

One day you'll see an SS on top of those speed 12's lol
lol nice
Gr8 tunes...enjoying a lot..Can u provide me the tune for the Charger ' 70 ??
maybe in the future
I applied your TVR T350C tune to one of my RM Speed 6's, it was perfect. I wasn't sure on how well it was going to transition, but it did 100%.
Nice I love when tunes work great on other cars too

Hey I love your tunes they work great but do you think u could do a rx-7 tc? It's a awesome lookin car and I'm really trying to figure out a setup for it. Thanks
TC is the DLC car? I don't have the DLC. I'm thinking about getting it but my internet has so slooooow recently so I can't yet
Also a tune for a 1998 sileighty will be awesome
ya I'm gonna do one of those cars or one of the 200sx style cars. Idk which one yet

"Also I use a controller to tune these and use mph (unless stated otherwise in the description and parts)."

Haha yea I had read your intro but somehow missed that part :(. I really wanted to get into these tunes as you seem to have a lot of good drift tunes and your video was quite convincing as well. Thanks anyway!

xbenbox
"Also I use a controller to tune these and use mph (unless stated otherwise in the description and parts)."

Haha yea I had read your intro but somehow missed that part :(. I really wanted to get into these tunes as you seem to have a lot of good drift tunes and your video was quite convincing as well. Thanks anyway!

Lol you still can the difference between controller and wheel for drift is you. I have a wheel but I find it much tougher to drift with so I don't. All the top guys in seasonal use a wheel when in races but check the top 10 drifts guys and they will all be controller. If you don't know how to drift at all I recommend starting with a controller so you learn how much gas, brake, angle etc than try to do the same thing on the wheel once you are good enough.

Nissan 180SX Type X 1996

I wanted to do one of these style cars for a long time now. This car is the best of the bunch so any similar models the same tune should work and just get close enough for transmission. Tiny power, but amazing. Drifts around pretty easy and it's low power makes it tough to get into trouble. I got really high points with it too, even the untuned version was good so I knew I could achieve much better.

Last edited:
TheyViper
shmogt i thought you you were going to put my pikes pekes drift for that guy

Idk it's good and drifts easy it's just not my style of tune. Why don't you just add it to your garage?

obsessive rules
Sorry I never replied, it's just. That I thought you could make a tune for it, and a decent one at that! :D

Lol had to go back a few pages to see what you were referring too, but I guess I'll just post my friends one. It's really good and doesn't feel like a big suv at all. Prob later today.

I was thinking of doing one of these. Some sort of truck at least. I have an awesome Silverado as well

hmm it is built for maximum downforce so I'm not sure if it will drift well. I have not had the best experience with race cars yet

i had a drift furia concept but i sold it an i sold my audi pikes peks drift to

What you mean sold like traded it to someone? You should of wrote down the tunes.

no you cant trade them i mean i sell them. an i had to many drift cars so i sell them.

an now that guy cant get the drift tune for audi pikes peks an he was really wanting some settings an now i sell it you should of put in your garage why you had the chance

TheyViper
no you cant trade them i mean i sell them. an i had to many drift cars so i sell them.

an now that guy cant get the drift tune for audi pikes peks an he was really wanting some settings an now i sell it you should of put in your garage why you had the chance

Haha oh man I didn't think you were going to sell it making it impossible to ever get the tune or I would have put it in.

Haha oh man I didn't think you were going to sell it making it impossible to ever get the tune or I would have put it in.

i change the settings on my drift bugatti but didnt put it in the garage becouse ppl r starting to hate my tunes thats why i didnt put my pikes pekes tune in there

i change the settings on my drift bugatti but didnt put it in the garage becouse ppl r starting to hate my tunes thats why i didnt put my pikes pekes tune in there

Your veyron tune I liked which is why I put it in here, but I find all your drift tunes to have too short transmissions. They are easy to drift and setup very good, but the transmissions are just too close together on a lot of them I found. I had to change my drifting style and slow down a lot to get them to drift how I wanted. You can't go wrong with putting a tune in your garage tho some people will try it and love it and others will hate it. Just the way it goes.

Your veyron tune I liked which is why I put it in here, but I find all your drift tunes to have too short transmissions. They are easy to drift and setup very good, but the transmissions are just too close together on a lot of them I found. I had to change my drifting style and slow down a lot to get them to drift how I wanted. You can't go wrong with putting a tune in your garage tho some people will try it and love it and others will hate it. Just the way it goes.

a this is stupid i went on gt5racecentral.com an a guy name x1 pro put this stupid redbull x2010 prototype tune an it only went 269mhp now why wood he make a tune like that. we all know it can go faster than that right

Back