Team Shmo Drifting (tuning garage) *NEW* jaguar xk coupe luxury '07

• Thread starter shmogt
  • 1,197 comments
shmogt
5940637241_93f91b6c3e_b.jpg

Hello everyone you may have seen my other garage "Team Shmo", for racing tunes, but I am also a big drifting fan and have some good drift tunes as well. I have noticed there are some great drift cars that no one seems to be using and that's where I come in. Thank you for visiting and enjoy the tunes!
Usually all my tunes are for cars that have every part installed, including oil change for maximum hp, and I personally usually use comfort hard tires, but it is depending on how much horse power the car has (tire choice is more up to you, but I recommend comfort hard as those will give you the best drift). Only use abs 1 and driving line, all other aids are off. For a car to be added to my list it has only 1 criteria. It must get at least 20,000 drift points in a consecutive drift at Tsukuba. Only very rare exceptions to that. Also I use a controller to tune these and use mph (unless stated otherwise in the description and parts).

All tunes are on my website, but I have still made it easy for you to find them if you prefer to use this site. Just click the picture or the name and it will direct you to where the actual tune is.

Website!
www.team-shmo.com For a more detailed look at my garage with sections for race, drift, drag, rally, and track please visit. A lot easier to find tunes as well as better search features.

Follow me on
Facebook: Keep up to date with the latest tunes the second I release them as well as many free giveaway contest
Tumblr: Shows my favorite GT5 photos from around the web
Twitter: Basically same as facebook which ever you prefer lol
Youtube: Videos of me and others driving or drifting my cars around

*How to set transmissions: ALWAYS set top speed first, than all the gears, than the final gear. Absolutely must set it this way or everything will get screwed up. Transmissions is always in manual. Never use automatic as it will shift in mid drift and you will go straight instead of actually drifting.

My cars are tuned on all various tracks, but I mainly stick to the main tracks people drift at.
All the photos are mine and if you would like to request a tune I may do it lol. Please comment and give feedback good or bad. Thanks.

Be my photographer!
If you would like to submit your pics to be used please go here and see how you can enter.

I would also appreciate it if you go to my gallery and look at/comment on my pics there.

Drift Tips:

If your here you obviously want to drift. If you want to drift, but don't know how or have been practicing and could use some tips to improve the Offical Team Shmo Drift tips guide is a great guide to help you.

If you are new to drifting or would like more in detail tips to drift try reading here:
Beginners Guide: Useful Tips & Advice to help first timers.

Rally Tips:

Rally is super fun. A lot of people do not play rally for various reasons, but I suggest you give it a try. If you have never tried it, are ok but not great, or just pure avoid rally because you suck than this Official Team Shmo Rally guide is for you.

Make your own drift tunes guide:

Everyone likes to drift and have their own drift car however not always can they come to Team Shmo and find the car they want. This Drift Setup Guide will help you take any FR car and turn it into a pretty good drifter within minutes.

Requesting rules:

1. You must review a car doesn't matter how detailed.
2. You can ask for anything you want, but I'm only going to do it if I feel like it lol. I suggest try and make it seem really cool.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Here is me in my first week of drifting when I first started:

Now here is me recently just having fun:

Me Lately (spin city):

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C6) 2006

Pontiac GTO 5.7 Coupe 2004

Mercedes-Benz CLK 55 AMG 2000

BMW M3 2004

Blitz DUNLOP ER34 SKYLINE 2007

Tom's X540 CHASER 2000

Ford GT 2002

Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R 2000

Fiat 500 F 1965

RUF BTR 1986

Nissan SILVIA K's Dia Selection (S13) 1990

Toyota SUPRA RZ 1997

Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) 2007

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR RM 2005

Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe 2006

High End Performance G37

Volvo 240 GLT Estate 1988

TVR T350C 2003

TVR Cerbera Speed 12 2000

BMW 135i Coupe '07

NASCAR (Ford 2010 Carl Edwards #99 Aflac FORD FUSION 2010)

Mercedes-Benz SL 600 (R230) 2004 (Racing or drifting)

Shelby GT350R 1965

Ferrari 599 2006

Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II 1991

Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren (19inch Wheel Option) 2009

Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 1967

Maserati GranTurismo S 2008

Nissan N24 Schulze Motor Sports 2011

Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX TwinTurbo 2seater (Z32) 1989

Bugatti Veyron 16.4 2009

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Super Rally Car 2003 (RALLY)

Subaru IMPREZA Rally Car '03 (RALLY)

AC Cars 427 S/C 1966

Honda S2000 2006

Toyota FT-86 G SPORTS Concept 2010

Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (S. Shigeno Ver.) 2000

Challenger SRT8 2008

Nissan SILVIA spec-R AERO (S15) 2002

Toyota SOARER 2.5GT-T 1997

Daihatsu Midget II D type 1998

Buick GNX 1987

Nissan 180SX Type X 1996

Volkswagen 1200 1966

Toyota 86 GT 2012

Mini Mini Cooper S Countryman 2011 (RALLY)

Volkswagen New Beetle RSi 2000

Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 1970

Nissan SKYLINE GTS-t Type M (R32) 1991

BMW M5 2008

Lexus LFA 2010

Mazda RX-7 Touring Car

Mazda RX-8 Type S 2007

Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG 2010

Lexus IS F Racing Concept 2008

BMW M3 Coupe 2007

Honda NSX Type R 2002

Ferrari 458 Italia 2009

Aston Martin DB9 '06

Fairlady Z 280Z-L 2seater (S130) '78

Buick Special 1962

Nissan C-WEST RAZO SILVIA '01

BMW 2002 Turbo '73

Nissan GT-R 2007 (500pp rally tune)

Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II Nür (R34) '02

Lotus Carlton '90

Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64

Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport V6 24V '00

DMC DeLorean S2 '04

Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63

Jaguar XFR '10

BMW M Coupe '98 banner

Audi RS 4 '01

Mazda Eunos Roadster (NA Special Package) '89

Jaguar S-Type R '02

Lancia STRATOS Rally Car '77

Chrysler Prowler '02

Subaru IMPREZA Sport Wagon WRX STi Version VI '99

Audi RS6 '02

Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro '09

Ford SVT F-150 Lightning '03

Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34) ’08

Art Morrison Corvette '60

Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04

RUF yellowbird

Subaru IMPREZA WRX STI '07

Lexus DENSO DUNLOP SARD SC430 '0

Lexus IS F '07

Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02

BMW Z4 M Coupe '08

Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG '08

Chevrolet Camaro SS '10

Ferrari 512BB '76

Ford Mustang V8 GT Coupe Premium '07

Aston Martin V8 Vantage '99

Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Coupe '97

Amuse S2000 GT1

Toyota 86 GT '12

Plymouth Superbird '70

Honda Odyssey ‘03

HPA Motorsports FT565 twin turbo Audi TT

Ferrari f40

Dodge Charger 440 R-T '70

Nissan GRAN TURISMO SKYLINE GT-R Pace '01

Mercedes-Benz E 55 AMG '02

Jaguar XK Coupe Luxury '07

If you like my drifting tunes please check out my other garage for racing
TEAM SHMO RACING

Last edited:

Corvette Corvette Z06 (C6) 2006

There's nothing like drifting a muscle car. Tons of power, tons of torque while still being very light. This car is easy to drift and very stable. Gear 2 for small corners and 3 for longer worked best for me, but it's up to you. Shifting from 4 to 5 is kinda strange so shift at 6500 rpm not the red line.

Last edited:

Pontiac GTO 5.7 Coupe 2004

The car is a monster. So much power with the smallest tap on the gas and it's redlining. I would recommend this to more advanced drifters as it performs best when it is always unstable and throwing its weight around. Using comfort tires will have it smoke pretty much everywhere. I was on Tsukuba just going down the main straight and not even drifting and still tons of smoke and red rear tires the whole way.

Last edited:

Mercedes-Benz CLK 55 AMG 2000

I wanted a large, quick, luxury car that also looked good. I remembered I had this cool bright yellow Benz in my garage and this would be the perfect opportunity to use it. It was a bit harder than I expected to get nice drifts going at first and somehow everything I tried made it under steer or handle better. After quite a few test laps I nailed it. I am more impressed with this car than I ever thought I would be. Super easy to drift, goes where you want it, and still looks like a crazy color regular Mercedes. Perfect beginner car to learn on and still a decent enough of power to be a all around good drift car. Definitely recommend this one.

Last edited:
Hmm, sounds interesting and I've been itching to join a garage since my old one died.

Mind if I send a tune in? (I use a wheel BTW)

Lol ok idk how this turned into people thinking I'm accepting others to join my garage. However it's a lot of work to do this one and my race garage so if you think you have a good drift tune post it here exactly like how I have mine set up and I will test it out. If it is a big improvement and really good I'll post it and you can be allowed to work on tunes. I will test all your tunes and take my own pics and maybe write the description, but it will list it's your tune. If you are ok with these terms send in your tunes and hope it gets published.

BMW M3 2004

I like this car a lot. It's my most fav looking BMW ever. I choose just the normal M3 as apposed the GTR or CSL mainly because I have both those tuned for racing already lol. However I'm sure this tune would work the same for those cars just bump up the final gear a little since there more powerful. This car is perfect for comfort hard tires since its power is kinda low and torque is even lower, but with the lack of traction from the tires it slides around no problem. I try to aim for about 15,000 points on Tsukuba in one solid drift and than I'll release a tune, but this one got 21,000 no problem. For slightly longer circuits the final gear you may want to raise, but it's preference.

Last edited:

Blitz DUNLOP ER34 SKYLINE 2007

This car is pretty good stock, but I felt it could be improved also I was asked to do it for comfort hard tires. It looks really cool like some wild animal, especially night courses like stage 5. It is drifty yet controllable. The amount of power is a bit more than I would like for comfort hard, but just don't go as fast into the corners and the thing drifts perfectly.

Last edited:
Il give that ER34 tune a go!.
More sugestion for your garage Nissan 350z 370z s13 s14.
Comfort hard tyres.

Il give that ER34 tune a go!.
More sugestion for your garage Nissan 350z 370z s13 s14.
Comfort hard tyres.

I try to do tunes for cars that aren't already posted, basically cars that people wouldn't expect to be drift cars. i have the premium silvia the old one idk if its called s13-s14 I'll have to check, but I'm gonna post it eventually as it is done already and looks cool with its orange paint and green rims

Could you post a Ford GT tune DS3 tune or a Fiat 500 DS3 , and A Ferrari California , also if you can a Audi Rs 6 Avant too, Thanks

Could you post a Ford GT tune DS3 tune or a Fiat 500 DS3 , and A Ferrari California , also if you can a Audi Rs 6 Avant too, Thanks

what the hell lol? Fiat 500 is front wheel drive and Audi Rs 6 is 4 wheel drive. How are you supposed to drift with those. I will do the Ford GT one tho. I just happen to have a extra one laying around

Tom's X540 CHASER 2000

For pro drifters only. This car is so insane. Everything I tried made it drive to straight or too sideways. It is very easy to drift and has enough power, but when to enter corners is so different from other cars. My usual entry points the car would always over shoot with this car. You have to adjust your driving style to it and if you slow down a little more everything is easier. It gets much more stable the faster it goes ironically tho. Driving in 4th lets it drift without getting too crazy, but 4th everywhere is not ideal as it will be too slow to get up to high rpm. The gearing is really strange in this car and had to be set perfectly to achieve any sort of good gear changes. In the end it is amazing if you can control it and understand it. When I was taking pics of it I have one where it was like 80 degrees sideways and my driver was literally only looking out the side window because that was not straight to him.

Last edited:
Actually, Fiat 500's are FR and you can easily make 4WD's drift on this game.

Well it depends which year hes talking about, but the newest ones are FF. The only way to make 4WD in drift cars is by making it 10/90 split which is basically turning it into a FR car, but it's not the same. As of right now I'm only going to do 100% FR cars and than maybe in the future branch out.

Back