Team Shmo Drifting (tuning garage) *NEW* jaguar xk coupe luxury '07

  • Thread starter Thread starter shmogt
  • 1,197 comments
  • 302,560 views
whisp187
i think it was a typo meant to be the Merc SLS AMG '10 and the new seasonal is a few sectors on the nurb ring, pretty good mix for 3 sectors tho

Your typo is forgiven. :D darn you auto correct!
 
Lool bloody iPhone auto correct!!! I meant the sls sweet I have no idea where to start with the tuning tho
 
ahah ya I was pretty sure SLS was the car, but still funny. I wanna make one of them soon.
 
Not bad standard to be fair I'm messin with it now pretty fun
 

High End Performance G37 by shmogt, on Flickr
Car: High End Performance G37
Drivetrain: FR
Horsepower: 582HP/7900rpm
Torque: 442 ft-lb/4900rpm
Weight: 1266 kg
Miles: 12.7
Performance Points: 587

PARTS:
All parts, stage 2 turbo. I'm using comfort hard tires

SETUP:

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics
Downforce: 13/26
Weight Balance: 0/0

Transmission
1st: 2.943
2nd: 2.143
3rd: 1.652
4th: 1.263
5th: 1.006
6th: 0.832
Final: 4.645
Top Speed: 224

Limited Slip Differential
Initial: xx/53
Accel: xx/60
Braking: xx/5

Suspension
Ride Height: -30/-25
Spring Rate: 15.0/8.5
Extension: 8/7
Compression: 7/6
Anti-Roll: 5/6
Camber: 3.7/1.1
Toe: -0.34/-0.02

Brakes
Brake Balance: 6/6

TUNER COMMENTS:
This car looks really cool which is always a plus and drifts well too. Not enough torque on this car to be a serious drifter on either turbo, but still can whip around the corners. Best gears are 3 for small corners and 4 for longer ones and occasionally 5 for the straights or really long ones.


I have to give you a special thanks for this tune!! On my second try of the new drift trial on the ring I won and I never drift!! :cheers: :bowdown:
 
wrapture
I have to give you a special thanks for this tune!! On my second try of the new drift trial on the ring I won and I never drift!! :cheers: :bowdown:

Nice that's what I like to hear. Why did you decide to choose this car instead of any of the others?
 
shmogt
Nice that's what I like to hear. Why did you decide to choose this car instead of any of the others?

It looks awesome in matte blue. :P
 
I have the greatest challenge for u...the x1 drift tune?
 
EVILGT07
I have the greatest challenge for u...the x1 drift tune?

Lol I might have to attempt it just to see what happens.
 
Lol I might have to attempt it just to see what happens.

that sentence just made me subscribe to this thread. If you get a x1 to drift put a damn video on you tube.
 
crash9201
that sentence just made me subscribe to this thread. If you get a x1 to drift put a damn video on you tube.

X1 at nurburgring. We will see how this goes
 
obsessive rules
This is madness!

If you see a tune for it and hopefully a vid as well it was completed successfully. If you never hear about this again it was a fail lol
 
Ronin90q20v
How about some vintage American muscle?

Lol ya lots of people recently been asking for muscle cars. I got some on the way.
 
shmogt
Lol ya lots of people recently been asking for muscle cars. I got some on the way.

Hint why; seasonal event...
 
Sounds good. Great job so far on the tunes. I'm going to have to try some of your racing tunes. Ill try to get up some real reviews for you soon. I've tried the supra and Maserati drift tunes so far and am pleased. Keep up the good work.
 
Sounds good. Great job so far on the tunes. I'm going to have to try some of your racing tunes. Ill try to get up some real reviews for you soon. I've tried the supra and Maserati drift tunes so far and am pleased. Keep up the good work.

Thank you, the cars you tried are some of my favs. I think you will like the race tunes just as much as I am better at racing
 
Can you make a drift tune for the Lexus LFA? I can post pics of it in your "Be My Photographer" thread.
 
Can you make a drift tune for the Lexus LFA? I can post pics of it in your "Be My Photographer" thread.

I would like to make that one you can post the pics and when I get to it I will use them.
 
shmogt
I would like to make that one you can post the pics and when I get to it I will use them.

Ok, about how long will it take to make the tune?
 
Ok, about how long will it take to make the tune?

lol no idea. Like every person in the world has requested a tune lately all on different cars. Just hope I feel like tuning a lot so I can knock them all out
 
Don't mean to throw another suggestion your way but fancy making a shopping trolley drift with the Pontiac superbird? Lol
 
shmogt
lol no idea. Like every person in the world has requested a tune lately all on different cars. Just hope I feel like tuning a lot so I can knock them all out

Ok no rush. Just thought it would look cool drifting.
 
shmogt
lol one day

I was having a play around with it this morning. I need to understand the gear ratios properly to get a good tune out of the gear box but it goes pretty well for the dodgy tune I had lol
 
Back