Team Smoke Screen

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrCHRIS
  • 1,823 comments
  • 101,088 views
Got 4 driving lessons done soo for next one tomorrow :D oh and on my 3rd lesson a bit of wheel spin don't hurt no one 👍
I've had about 6, hows your clutch control? I barely stall anymore :)
 
No Its not released yet. Probably wont be until round 1.
 
K1ngKlicK
I've had about 6, hows your clutch control? I barely stall anymore :)

My clutch control is gettin better I barely stall too but I stalled 3 times last lesson but that was because I didn't put the handbrake right down while doin 3 point turns.
 
Didnt make the voting in pic comp yet again even with this bad boy!!

SpecialStageRoute7p.jpg


:mad::eek::confused::irked::banghead:🤬
 
turkeygeorge30
Didnt make the voting in pic comp yet again even with this bad boy!!

:mad::eek::confused::irked::banghead:🤬

Unlucky mate
 
my viper in real life :D
Untitled-3.jpg
 
Here are a few(alot) pictures hope you like them :sly: :scared:

My new machine :sly:
AMG1.jpg


SuzukaCircuit_17copy.jpg


SuzukaCircuit_16copy.jpg


SuzukaCircuit_15copy.jpg


SuzukaCircuit_14copy.jpg


SuzukaCircuit_13copy.jpg


SuzukaCircuit_12copy.jpg


Mach1.jpg


mach14.jpg


mach13.jpg


mach12.jpg


370z.jpg
 
Nice pictures that C63 is sexy
 
Oh my DFGT is up for sale if anyones interested ÂŁ60 for local pick up or ÂŁ60 + postage costs.

Will confirm rough price for uk postage tomorrow
 
Everytime i get close to getting the room to do my rig more crap gets dumped in there. So ive given up on it and its money i can put towards my new camera
 
Chris...

http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/15554824.jpg
 
turkeygeorge30
Everytime i get close to getting the room to do my rig more crap gets dumped in there. So ive given up on it and its money i can put towards my new camera
Ahh i see 👍

K1ngKlicK
Because i have no ps3 i got my old one working and sold the new one not its packed up again so i should have one in a week or 2 sending this one off to sony and getting a refurb i think :(
 
Because i have no ps3 i got my old one working and sold the new one not its packed up again so i should have one in a week or 2 sending this one off to sony and getting a refurb i think :(
That's unlucky man, I've had my ps3 for who knows how long and never had a problem. Besides that one time my data got corrupted :scared:
 
K1ngKlicK
That's unlucky man, I've had my ps3 for who knows how long and never had a problem. Besides that one time my data got corrupted :scared:

Had mine 5 years so kinda expected it :dunce:
 
My PS3 broke yesterday Got a ''new'' one now :p
 
So its been a while since i was last onlineÂ…

well the new cockpit finally arrived and has been assembled!

IMG_5905.jpg


IMG_5903.jpg



and them some little pics from bcd last year.

IMG_5571.jpg


IMG_5489.jpg


IMG_5487.jpg


IMG_5486.jpg


IMG_5485.jpg


IMG_5570.jpg


IMG_5497.jpg
 
Sweet pics you spot stealer lol... if your really unlucky you might even have a shot containing myself and driftnut tho im hoping not. The rig looks sweet dom and thanks for you help with the camera ideas.
 
Sweet pics you spot stealer lol... if your really unlucky you might even have a shot containing myself and driftnut tho im hoping not. The rig looks sweet dom and thanks for you help with the camera ideas.

Haha quite possibly! Had about 300 or so pictures!
The pictures really don't do the cockpit justice, it's 100 times better than my last one!
Did you take a look at that website?
Www.lcegroup.co.uk
 
I never got time last night ill get round to it sometimes this afternoon. :dopey:
 
Will the tss d1 comp ever be back up again ???
 
Yes please, love the TSS D1 comps
 
Back