Team Smoke Screen

• Thread starter mrCHRIS
  • 1,823 comments

mrCHRIS

TeamSmokeScreen
Premium
CI-IRIS
TSSwithtyer-1.jpg

Welcome to Team Smoke Screen, we are a team of drift enthuasiasts on Gran Turismo 5, founded by Turkeygeorge30 in September 2011. We aim to ride with the best and advance our skills together as a team, Were a fun bunch and we are all adults so a little respect is not amiss, We are serious drifters when the situation calls for it but other than that were a preety laid back team who loves to have a laugh and a joke. Other racing genres aren't foreign to us but the one were most passionate about is drifting.

We drift most tracks and love drifting custom made tracks, and we love tandems. The main rule is that we drift only cars with rear-wheel drive, and comfort hard tyres.

We host rooms anytime we can but we also like going out and looking for fresh blood.
You may see some of us around in other teams rooms this is because we like to tandem with people other than our own team members also we have a pretty good bond with most teams on GTPlanet.

Everybody is welcome to our room if you see one open just join! All we ask is that if there's a comp running please don't just jump on track. Ask people they may be room for you to join in too and show us your skills.

Team Founder

Turkeygeorge30

Co-Leader

CI-IRIS

Team Members

Dandan24
Driftnut180sx
Driftit666
Dom_jh1992
Irish_Drifting
LostKen
Sprags
Spikeyhairdude
Tamas123456789
TarmacTerroist_
Thedaniishdude
TougeWolf_

:::NEWS:::

Drieq.png

- Recruiting by invitation ONLY -

Last edited:
none of your pics are working

and for some cars it's better if you have CS, because u need the extra grip

but i might still check it out

^ lol

when are u guys mostly on?
i'm an evening drifter (read when the wife is no longer hogging the telly) so
uk time 9pm i'm usually online

p78
^ lol

Usually any time from 7pm onwards, up until 12-2am depending on the day and what's going on 👍

p78
^ lol

normally on anytime from 6pm depending on what on TV ect...
thinking of hosting a comp tonight if your interested:)

Yo guys lol. You guys new here ? I thought I'd seen you before on GTP.

Anyway good luck ! I'll join sometimes.

Good luck with the team! Its a rough place out there! Can't wait to catch up with you guys one day!

Good Luck from onTheEdge_Drift_Team guys.You are a great team with great members.Always fun drift with you.We meet online almost everyday.:tup:Keep up the good job!!!

onTheEdgeCobra
Good Luck from onTheEdge_Drift_Team guys.You are a great team with great members.Always fun drift with you.We meet online almost everyday.:tup:Keep up the good job!!!

Cheers cobra! OTE also have some great members and very friendly love drifting with you guys, keep up the good work :)

Thanks for the best wishes messages. Thanks to mrchris and kingklick for sorting this out for the team. I hope those who join any of our rooms enjoy it. If you need a different challenge i have made some tracks one of which is doing the rounds at the min. Pleased to say used by smoke screens good friends on the edge.

Thanks for great last night K1ngKlick,Chris,George.You are one of the most respectful teams around the GT community.👍.
I hope and wish we continue our good relations between us.
Keep on Drifting guys!!!.

onTheEdge_Drift_Team

onTheEdgeCobra
Thanks for great last night K1ngKlick,Chris,George.You are one of the most respectful teams around the GT community.👍.
I hope and wish we continue our good relations between us.
Keep on Drifting guys!!!.

onTheEdge_Drift_Team

Cheers cobra had a blast last night as im sure everyone else did also, im sure the good relations between us will continue :)

Back